Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss Mainly for Lou's Kicks... in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; ..that is not logical....
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    ..that is not logical.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Spo... I mean, Tampa... is that thing:

a) your Transporter control station
    b) a flight stick for gaming
    c) one of those funky one-handed keyboard thingies
    d) something of unknown origin

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Beam me up Scotty, I have profoundness to profine. If fact, beam me on the couch...

straaaaight...

Very close Lou my friend with answer b (and a), it's a FPS (first person shooter) control that can make anyone dominate any FPS game like the Halo series, and my favorite, Black Hawk Down. Good guess Lou.
    Last edited by Tampa; 05-11-2005 at 06:01 PM.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    That looks sweet! What kind is it? (not that i have time for FPS' anymore.. oh how I miss those days when i would Frag till my heart's content in Quake, Doom, SW: Jedi Knight, even little old Duke Nukem)
    Lou Mongello

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    That looks sweet! What kind is it? (not that i have time for FPS' anymore.. oh how I miss those days when i would Frag till my heart's content in Quake, Doom, SW: Jedi Knight, even little old Duke Nukem)
    Duke Nukem was a classic. to bad the rumored sequel is only vaporware.

Lou, i'm in the same boat, no time anymore. but, if you do have time, check out Halo and Halo 2, definite must plays.

Yeah, I have an Xbox with Halo2, as well as Star Wars Battlefront (I'm a dork, I know), and played them for about a week after Christmas... now they sit there, in their little, cold plastic shells, just gathering dust and waiting to be played.

"Calgon, take me away!!"
    Lou Mongello

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Yeah, I have an Xbox with Halo2, as well as Star Wars Battlefront (I'm a dork, I know), and played them for about a week after Christmas... now they sit there, in their little, cold plastic shells, just gathering dust and waiting to be played.

"Calgon, take me away!!"
    i ended up selling all of my stuff. no time, everything said and done i may have been able to give up some sleep around 2 or 3 a.m.

wasn't worth it.

besides, playing those games, i'd go to the mall and see a targeting reticle in my feild of vision. i realized absolutely no good could come from that.

That looks sweet! What kind is it?
    It's the Nostromo n52 from Belkin:

I never heard of such a thing or knew they even existed untill I was at Gamespot one day and saw one as I was looking for classic used gameboy games. Before buying this thing I would average about 3rd-4th place in games, now I'm 1st about every 3 out of 4. I love it, I got people begging me to join their squads now and you know what I tell them? "I'm already committed to a Disney site.. no time my friend, no time.." in which by that time they've questioned my manlyness, but it doesn't matter, cause they know I OWN them.. ty Belkin!

EDIT: uuwwww look at the nice mouse wheel!

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    i'd go to the mall and see a targeting reticle in my feild of vision.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I tend to try and click people when I see them! LOL like the guy on Kids In The Hall

I'M CLICKING YOUR HEAD! I'M CLICKING YOUR HEEEAAAAAD!

Lou wondering if he's way to old to even try and learn how to use that thing.... Saddened, he puts his head down in front of his keyboard, realizing his days of being even somewhat decent at video games are long over.

Anyone have Zaxxon for the Colecovision?
    Lou Mongello

no... but could if I wanted to.. http://www.rom-world.com/index.php <-awesome stuff, I downloaded a classic Nintendo emulator (now I can play Adventures in the MK, Trend lol!) and an Atari Lynx emulator.. I was gonna dl the Coleco one but the only game I know of and want to try is Mousetrap weeeee!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    OK***perplexed look****....y'all have me totally lost on the video game conversation...so it must be a guy thing....lol
    I did recognize the word ATARI.....LOL I am really showing my age...lol
    Have fun with your toys boys..lol

Lou wondering if he's way to old to even try and learn how to use that thing.... Saddened, he puts his head down in front of his keyboard, realizing his days of being even somewhat decent at video games are long over.
    i'm in the same boat brother. i never realized how bad i was at games until i got on XBOX Live and was regularly gettin beat by 12 year olds.

i'm still in therapy.

i used to rule Spy Hunter down at the deli, put hundreds of quarters into that beast. now, look at what i'm reduced to............

wooooo

I remember how the ol' pizza shop down the street would give me free pizza almost daily.. because I pumped a good 10 bucks a day into their "new" Mortal Kombat... ****s to get old.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast