Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss First Post: Japan Pavilion, Epcot in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Awesome once again. Caught some of your photos online a while back of MK and fell in love with them. Great HDR shots you have of the parks. Look forward ...
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars

Re: First Post: Japan Pavilion, Epcot

Awesome once again. Caught some of your photos online a while back of MK and fell in love with them. Great HDR shots you have of the parks. Look forward to your future photos.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Y'know now that I see those links, I think I've actually used some of your shots as "wallpaper" in the past. Do you have claim to the one of the ToT lobby that was HDR'd? Sofa on each side, framing the fireplace?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

elhajj33 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Y'know now that I see those links, I think I've actually used some of your shots as "wallpaper" in the past. Do you have claim to the one of the ToT lobby that was HDR'd? Sofa on each side, framing the fireplace?
    I think you're thinking of trey ratcliff. he's he godfather of HDR. I was actually there that day he shot that. I was just walking up to join the group while he was in TOT.

You can see his stuff at stuckincustoms .com. He also has a great HDR tutorial

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

Beautiful shot!! Enjoyed reading your HDR tut. There are many on processing but not on actual shooting, thanks!

elhajj33 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by DebšošS View Post
    Beautiful shot!! Enjoyed reading your HDR tut. There are many on processing but not on actual shooting, thanks!
    thanks Deb, I'm planning on a processing tutorial also. that needs a lot of screenshots so still in the process on that one.

Piglit is offline C-Ticket Holder

That's a beautiful photo of one of my favourite WS buildings. Look forward to seeing more.
    "Peace, Love & Mickey Mouse"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12