Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss Pictures from me finally! in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; OK now you all can see how scary I look...lol for some reason or the other photopass let me download my photos...SHHHH! dont tell hey, no complaints here since I ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Smile Pictures from me finally!

OK now you all can see how scary I look...lol for some reason or the other photopass let me download my photos...SHHHH! dont tell hey, no complaints here since I only had 2 days left on them. You gotta love our matching shirts-told ya I was doing them. Oh and dont forget Majic the unicorn who goes everywhere with us and I think is in almost all 52 pictures I have from that. I still have at least 5 rolls of film that need developed and a bunch of digitals that are downloaded but I dont know how to resize them.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    hope you don't mind girl..

Woody kiss!

love the pics!!

dont mind at all...you can even alter them if you like with no worries ...lol ...thank the photographers at the parks they did good work. By the way he actually went *smack/smooch sound* when he did...BF said Jessie did too. You gotta love the little Woody puppet she has.

The shirts turned out really nice! Love the picture of your Daughter "catching" Tigger by the tail! How ADORABLE!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    They all came out great and I love the shirt idea . Did you get any special attetion? Got a post more. Thanks for sharing.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Thanks for the compliments ppls.....got a lot of people stopping us to want to read them then saying how cool... we had character names on the back... Mine was Tigger but somehow I lost the "R' early in the day, so when we were at the picture line in Toon Town for Pooh and Friends, we were visiting Rabbit and Eeyore and I felt someone poking me in the back....lol...Tigger of course pointing out the missing letter...lol So I apologized for losing the 'R' and told him I really couldn't be Tigger since he was "the only one" and for the day I was being Tigge (say it with a French accent...lol)

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    Thanks for the compliments ppls.....got a lot of people stopping us to want to read them then saying how cool... we had character names on the back... Mine was Tigger but somehow I lost the "R' early in the day, so when we were at the picture line in Toon Town for Pooh and Friends, we were visiting Rabbit and Eeyore and I felt someone poking me in the back....lol...Tigger of course pointing out the missing letter...lol So I apologized for losing the 'R' and told him I really couldn't be Tigger since he was "the only one" and for the day I was being Tigge (say it with a French accent...lol)

What a great story!

LOVE the pictures.

Your daughter is a sweetie. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

TY for the sweet kid compliment....I'll remeber you said that when she is bieng a horrible evil beast and send her to ya....lol

YAY I figured out how to resize my photos so they upload....all ten bazillion of them....lol they are in my album
    Last edited by vixen101485; 11-01-2005 at 11:51 PM.