Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss Character Photos in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Here is one from a few weeks ago, the trash can in Tomorrowland. This one was obvious who was running the character....
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Here is one from a few weeks ago, the trash can in Tomorrowland. This one was obvious who was running the character.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

I'm in Heaven!

I was SO excited when I saw that Stitch was there with only two people in line! And I had just gotten my "ears"...Stitch even commented on them! And for the rest of the day all these little kids kept pointing at me and kept calling me Stitch!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Magic
    OK - I have one which very few people know about. Wes Palm. Wes can be found in front of the AK. I have already posted a photo of Wes in the Photo Area under the Animal Kingdom section.

We ran into him while we were waiting to enter for the Backstage Safari tour. Wes came up and asked my wife if he could "try on" her hat. she took it and placed it on the planter box and Wes took off heading towards the lines attempting to "sell" the hat that he just "found". I don't know which looked funnier, us standing there talking to a potted plant or me chasing said potted plant to retrieve the hat!

Needless to say, the moral of the story is "Never lend your hat to an unescourted tree"
    That is so funny!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12