Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss Photo Contest #4 - Nighttime Extravaganza in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Thanks, RU. By the way, I love that RnR picture. I don't get over in that area at night enough. Looks like this will be a tough contest. There were ...
    kevlightyear is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks, RU. By the way, I love that RnR picture. I don't get over in that area at night enough.

Looks like this will be a tough contest. There were a lot of great night shots. Personally, I think Disney World looks so beautiful at night. Great topic choice!
    ~SuperKevin

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Well, the time to submit your entry has come and gone... and that can only mean one thing - it's time to Vote!!

I have attached a poll to the top of this thread, and this time, you have LOTS to choose from!! We received some really incredible entries, and remember, there are no losers.... just people that didn't win.

So, the poll will remain open until Sunday, September 19 so get your votes in soon!!!

Thanks again for everyone who submitted an entry!! Remember that once the votes are cast, the decision is final, and you must leave the island immediately.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Pssst.....Lou....hopefully no one else is reading this.......just how many times can I vote for myself????? (huh?? huh??) and why didn't you hold a primary? with guest speakers, and riots outside......and more press than delegates.....and just WHO is the swing vote on this issue?
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    and just who is monitoring the Florida votes to ensure a proper count?
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    Wow, 23 entries, congrats all.

RU

Check out my new DVDs on MY NEW SITE

Oh well, I was trying to make a page that had all the entries thumbnails in a single post, but I cannot figure out an easy way to do it. Anyone have any ideas?

RU
    Last edited by ru42; 09-01-2004 at 02:02 PM.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I do have an idea.... Give me till tonight to work on it. Getting ready for Frances right now.

MSM, no voting worries here, Frances is the topic.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I have increased the number of attachments per post to 5, but I can't make it too high or it will eat up too much bandwidth, space, etc.
    Lou Mongello

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Lou, I've got a question. I didn't know how to post attachments, so I sent links to the two images in my gallery. Is there a reason why my entries aren't on the poll? I was up until 3AM the other night to make sure I had my entries in on time. Maybe I missed something and that's why they aren't there but a clarification would be nice, thanks!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Scottie,

He probably just missed them looking for the small images rather than the links.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWScottieBoy
    Lou, I've got a question. I didn't know how to post attachments, so I sent links to the two images in my gallery. Is there a reason why my entries aren't on the poll? I was up until 3AM the other night to make sure I had my entries in on time. Maybe I missed something and that's why they aren't there but a clarification would be nice, thanks!
    You are almost there. The 'hard' part is uploading to the photo album. With that done, here is the process. Please note; replace the { or } you will see below with the [ or ] instead. I need to use the incorrect { in order for you to see the code.

Basic image posting:
    {img}http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/photos/data/500/184Nov_03_Wishes-thumb.jpg{/img}

How did I get that address? Go to your photo album. Right click on the thumb nail and choose PROPERTIES. Highlight the entire address you see there, be sure to get the http: portion.

Now, to post the thumbnail with a link to the picture is
    {url=http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/photos/data/500/184Nov_03_Wishes.jpg}
    {img}http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/photos/data/500/184Nov_03_Wishes-thumb.jpg{/img}{/url}

This address is the fullsize picture you uploaded. You get that address the same way you did it with the thumbnail. Here is the above example with the { replaced with [

So, in future, just use the above code and just changed the http addresses based on the picture.

I hope that helps you out.

RU

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Wow..this is a touch choice, which leads me to think:

VOTE FOR SALE!! I GOT 1 VOTE FOR SALE!!

j/k maybe....
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Thank you RU42. I have a feeling there's no way that I can get in on it now though. Thanks for clarifing how to post the images, I've always wandered about that. If only I knew before that.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Quote Originally Posted by WDWScottieBoy
    Sorry, buddy... I just missed them (see me melting down in another thread around here somewhere)

I added them to the poll

Sorry again about that.
    Lou Mongello

Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    I do have an idea.... Give me till tonight to work on it. Getting ready for Frances right now.

Sorry to drop the ball. It will have to wait till the next contest. Too much to worry over here at the house.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast