Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 89 of 479 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 7173
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss Post a Disney picture a day in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 nice shot Mandy! But is that Paul's head in the way??? LOL no..it was some lady's head. She just stood right in front of me and ...
    PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    nice shot Mandy! But is that Paul's head in the way???

LOL no..it was some lady's head. She just stood right in front of me and I said something, but she ignored me...

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    My youngest on a Treasure Hunt or should I say a hook hunt in the Magic Kingdom during the Family Magic Tour

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Don maxed out the score..but you can't tell because of my flash!

SmallWorld is offline A-Ticket holder
    Living vicariously through the travel reports of DWT members!
    Just wanted to say thanks to all who are posting Christmas pictures. Only went to Disney once in December, thinking that Christmas couldn't be done in FL. I was moved to tears when I saw the unbelievable transformations after dark. Well, duh on me - what else should I have expected from Disney!! I wanna go again! NOW!
    Anyone have pictures of the toy soldiers or the carolers?

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918 View Post
    LOL no..it was some lady's head. She just stood right in front of me and I said something, but she ignored me...
    or didn't speak English...

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallWorld View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to all who are posting Christmas pictures. Only went to Disney once in December, thinking that Christmas couldn't be done in FL. I was moved to tears when I saw the unbelievable transformations after dark. Well, duh on me - what else should I have expected from Disney!! I wanna go again! NOW!
    Anyone have pictures of the toy soldiers or the carolers?
    Ask, and ye shall recieve.

I apologize for the lesser quality of this photograph. This is a scan of a photograph taken with a disposable camera (yes, a disposable that took panorama shots... how cool!) during the 2001 MVMCP when I was down here in FL with my mom to check out and tour the school I am now attending. We made one day out of our trip a Disney day, and it was my first time ever attending the X-Mas party. Being that we primarily traveled to Disney in the summer or spring, I too was floored by what they did with the place for the holidays. The parade was awesome, and I loved the toy soldier costumes and their equipment, especially the spinning bass drum!

-Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15 View Post
    My sister's favorite thing about Disney World!!!
    ...and one of mine too. I was never really a train afficianado or anything like some people, but I did enjoy a good train ride. And for some reason it just felt different at Disney. I don't know if it was the train itself, or the fact that it circled the Magic Kingdom, but regardless of why, I've always loved the WDWRR. It used to be a great tradition of mine that the first thing I did upon arriving at the Magic Kingdom was to take the Grand Circle Tour of the park, getting on at the Main Street Station and not getting off again until I made it all the way around. THEN, and only then, could I proceed up Main Street, USA and into the park.

The tradition has sort of gone by the wayside recently, partly because I'm there so often now, and sometimes the stops in the MK are short ones, only a few hours or so. Also, some of my friends think it to be time consuming and kinda corny to always have to do that first. Admittedly, if I am crushed for time, the grand circle tour does take up a little bit more of it than I'd like to use up I guess, so now it's kinda become a "sometimes" thing. I still love to do it though, if I'm not crushed for time and I don't have any other immediate goals for the day that need to be done right away. It's my favorite way to climax on the suspense of having finally arrived.
    -Don-

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA View Post
    ...and one of mine too. I was never really a train afficianado or anything like some people, but I did enjoy a good train ride. And for some reason it just felt different at Disney. I don't know if it was the train itself, or the fact that it circled the Magic Kingdom, but regardless of why, I've always loved the WDWRR. It used to be a great tradition of mine that the first thing I did upon arriving at the Magic Kingdom was to take the Grand Circle Tour of the park, getting on at the Main Street Station and not getting off again until I made it all the way around. THEN, and only then, could I proceed up Main Street, USA and into the park.

The tradition has sort of gone by the wayside recently, partly because I'm there so often now, and sometimes the stops in the MK are short ones, only a few hours or so. Also, some of my friends think it to be time consuming and kinda corny to always have to do that first. Admittedly, if I am crushed for time, the grand circle tour does take up a little bit more of it than I'd like to use up I guess, so now it's kinda become a "sometimes" thing. I still love to do it though, if I'm not crushed for time and I don't have any other immediate goals for the day that need to be done right away. It's my favorite way to climax on the suspense of having finally arrived.
    Wow! I thought that was just my sister's thing! Her favorite thing is to sit in the verrrrrrrrry back half seat. When the conductor gets there, she always asks, (and it's Disney so they ALWAYS say yes) to stand in the very back. Several times she has gotten to say "All Aboard" or push the buttons to start the recording, OR, my favorite, she sometimes gets tons of fastpasses for any MK ride!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Hee Hee - I remember that - I was there!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

"O'Canada"...

Rich

That's ok, it's a good have lots of witnesses to verify my story. And then I managed to duplicate the feat three weeks later when my girlfriend came down for a visit, so I've managed to do it twice now on two different trips.
    -Don-

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    That is such a cool picture, Melissa!
    The characters look like ghosts...
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Yeah, I agree - great photo!!
    Rich

SmallWorld is offline A-Ticket holder
    Living vicariously through the travel reports of DWT members!
    Thanks MainStreet - that was just what I needed! I'm going to the vacation planning section right now!