Photo Contest #6 - Animal Kingdom Shot
Welcome to Contest #6 - Animal Kingdom
So far we have had 3 winners from MK and 2 from Epcot. So I wanted to focus on one of the other parks. So, I thought maybe one from Animal Kingdom might be a nice contest.
I went back on forth if I should limit the entires in some way, I decided against it. So - the shot(s) is up to you; animal - scenery - signage - tree - whatever you want to submit.
1. The photo can be from current or past WDW Animal Kingdom
2. Photo's must be yours, do not use other people's work or copyrighted photos
3. You may only enter 2 photo's into the contest
4. Please upload pics to the Gallery if possible, this will allow easier acess in the voting and winners threads. Link your pictures in this thread to enter them.
5. Contest will run for 2 weeks with a 2 week voting period.
6. Lou is not eligibale to win
7. Winner will receive a limited edition WDWTrivia pin
Contest begins Monday 10/25/2004 runs till Sunday 11/07/2004 (11:59PM EST); voting will begin on 11/08/2004.
Animal Kingdom in the rain...
Perfect category! :)
I love the challenge of a rainy day at Animal Kingdom. The animals love it which makes a Safari in the rain the best experience Disney parks have to offer in my opinion.
I'll usually shoot an average of 150-300 photos at the Animal Kingdom in one visit. On a dark cloudy/rainy day, it's a challenge to take a clear digital photo with decent lighting and focus, especially when the safari vehicle is bumping you around and you're trying to protect your lens from the rain. I love it!!
Here are a couple of recent snaps just as hurricane Jeanne was coming to town. Hope you enjoy them. :)
These are also the gallery that I just started. I'm not sure if I posted them correctly here (attached) so the links are below.
Take care all!