Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pin Trading Discuss Very Rare Pins in the Disneyana forums; Wow....in the South we have an expression for people like this "Bless their hearts"...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Wow....in the South we have an expression for people like this "Bless their hearts"
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG EARS View Post
    this is the worst forum i have ever been on thanks for no help at all , all i wanted was to know how much money i could get for these really rare pins but you guys couldnt help me out . PLEASE BAN ME .
    you don't need to be banned, if you don't like us just stop posting and visiting the forum

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    this is the worst forum i have ever been on thanks for no help at all , all i wanted was to know how much money i could get for these really rare pins but you guys couldnt help me out . PLEASE BAN ME .
    Worst forum ever? I have several that pop into my mind that will fit that title well, and this site isn't one of them. In fact, this site has one of the better forums I've seen, ever. Trust me on this, I've been around through several different forums, and you can't get much better than this, and if you don't like this forum or it's friendly users, then you really shouldn't be posting on any forum at all.

BIG EARS is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Ban Me
    Ban

ill probably getta response in 2 months lol. considering i first posted this thread 2 months ago and it has only 13 replies yet it is still at the top of the pins forum . lol ridiculous . considered a "hot thread" lol. crazy i hope u guys hate me rite about now cuz life is hard sometimes and sooner or later ur gonna have to Grow up . and stop living in a disney land fantasy

You got plenty of responses that should have helped you in your search for prices, just be glad for that. In other forums, you would have been ignored and shoved off to the side because of your attidude, but here we've helped you out to the best of our ability. I'm going to assume that you probably don't want to wait another 2 more months for several other helpful posts again, so might I suggest you try to Ask! a Yahoo! or Google around a Dogpile. OR, you could wait paitently here until somebody that is a serious pin trader shows up and starts posting and in the meantime you could check out the rest of the site and get to know us, that is if you play nice

BIG EARS is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    ok my bad i see u guys r nice and whatever , maybe i dont like this forum alot because im not into all this stuff . im into shoes (jordans)

whatever my bad.

Try a shoe forum out for size (pun not intended.) Although I doubt you'd find your answer there, you might feel more at home there. Good luck with your search.

yea im on a shoe forum

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    I'm totally speechless!! Why come onto the happiest forum on earth if you are that miserable??

Quote Originally Posted by tarynkelly View Post
    I'm totally speechless!! Why come onto the happiest forum on earth if you are that miserable??
    Big Ears isn't miserable, he's just got sole, or maybe he needs to walk off all their troubles and feel relaxed and heeled. Ok, I'll put my foot in my mouth and promise no more bad shoe jokes.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    Big Ears isn't miserable, he's just got sole, or maybe he needs to walk off all their troubles and feel relaxed and heeled. Ok, I'll put my foot in my mouth and promise no more bad shoe jokes.
    I'm guessin you make a great Jungle cruise captain

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    this is a very odd thread
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

MickeyspalJim is offline Fastpass Holder
    i just registered here cuz i wanted to know the value of some of my pins.
    i looked around ebay and stuff but my pins are very rare. seriously i think they are worth ALOT of money.

first one is the mission space grand opening pin. very rare u had to be a annual member and its limited edition of 5000

second one is a very old "epcot center" pin with mickey on it . as we know epcot is no longer called "epcot center"

third pin is also very rare . i believe this pin was for the inauguration of the walt disney travel . or something like that

fourth one ive asked many people at disney about this one and til this day not one employee has seen it. RARE

last one is minnie mouse riding a rocket ship as u can see it says "euro disney" again as we know it is know called disneyland paris.

tell me what u think about my very rare pins. i have more i might post up more pics.
    Not sure how Rare they are, but I had just purchased one of those pins from ebay for a few bucks, and the airplane one I traded from a cast member cork board at one of the resorts at WDW, so Can't see them being too valuable. Just My take on it. I have hundreds, if not a thousand pins, and it is not too often that I see any pins on Ebay or other sites selling for a large amount of Money. Most times people may spend alot on large lots of pins, but not too often for just one pin.
    11 Pre-DVC Trips to WDW 8-1978 through 12-2006.

Our DVC/Disney Resort trips have been:

Trip #1 (Jan 31-Feb 5-07) SSR. Studio.
    Trip #2 (May 1- 8-07) OKW. Studio.
    Trip #3 (June 26-July 1-07) SSR. 1 Bdrm.
    Trip #4 (Sept 16-21-07) OKW. 1 & 2 Bdrm.
    Trip #5 (Nov 29-Dec 3-07) AKL.
    Trip #6 (Jan 26-Feb 2-08) AKL. Studio.
    Trip #7 (April 12-18-08) SSR. 1 Bdrm.
    Trip #8 (May 23-27-08) SSR. Studio.
    Trip # 9(May 27-30-08) OKW. Studio.
    Trip # 10(Sept 10-17-08) BWV. Studio
    Trip # 11 (Nov 15-21-08) VWL. 2 Bdrm.
    Trip # 12 (Dec 19-21-08) SSR. Studio.
    Trip # 13(Feb 1-6-09) SSR. 2 Bdrm.
    Trip # 14(Feb 27-Mar 1-09) AKV Studio
    Trip # 15(Apr 30-May 8-09) ASR Movies-1 nite, PO Riverside- 4 nites, SSR Studio 3 nites
    Trip # 16(July 6th-10th-09)Pop Century
    Trip # 17(Sept 18th-24th-2009)Pop Century
    Trip #18(Oct 10th-16th 2009) ASR Music-1 nite, SSR Treehouses 5 nites
    Trip #19(Jan 20th-26th 2010) OKW-4 nites, Bch Club Studio Villa 2 nites
    Trip #20(Apr 23rd-26th 2010) Caribbean Beach Resort
    Trip #21(June 18th-25th 2010) POR 2 nites, SSR 2bdrm Villa 5 Nites.

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Big Ears got banned. Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk.
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata
    well i guess he got what see wished for i cant see them be that valuable though i remember i got the first pin from the disney store set ,and it was worth $100 + then about a year later it was on ebay for $2 you shouldnt get pins to sell them. you should buy then and trade them for fun memories etc etc

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12