Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pin Trading Discuss Very Rare Pins in the Disneyana forums; i just registered here cuz i wanted to know the value of some of my pins. i looked around ebay and stuff but my pins are very rare. seriously i ...
    BIG EARS is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Very Rare Pins

i just registered here cuz i wanted to know the value of some of my pins.
    i looked around ebay and stuff but my pins are very rare. seriously i think they are worth ALOT of money.

first one is the mission space grand opening pin. very rare u had to be a annual member and its limited edition of 5000

second one is a very old "epcot center" pin with mickey on it . as we know epcot is no longer called "epcot center"

third pin is also very rare . i believe this pin was for the inauguration of the walt disney travel . or something like that

fourth one ive asked many people at disney about this one and til this day not one employee has seen it. RARE

last one is minnie mouse riding a rocket ship as u can see it says "euro disney" again as we know it is know called disneyland paris.

tell me what u think about my very rare pins. i have more i might post up more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very Rare Pins-185227717_614554843_0.jpg   Very Rare Pins-185227826_614555208_0.jpg   Very Rare Pins-185227939_614555598_0.jpg   Very Rare Pins-185228037_614555932_0.jpg   Very Rare Pins-185228135_614556290_0.jpg  

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Not a big pin guy, just wanted to say to DWT! I'm sure someone here will be able to help you!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

BIG EARS is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    ^ Thanks .
    Last edited by BIG EARS; 07-30-2007 at 11:17 PM.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    welcome.. i'm not abig pin person either i only have 5 so i have just started
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

wow this was dissapointing i thought i might get some opinions since this is the pins forum. very dissapointed. you guys wont see me here anymore .

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Big ears, don't give up just yet. There are many on here who DO collect pins. Just give them a few days. Someone here will chime in.

Personally I like you pins. I am a pilot and a HUGE space buff so those are the ones that grab my attention. Also, I have been to EuroDisney so I really like seeing things with the CORRECT names on it.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

ask stitch she knows alot about pins
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

My Pins Are Too Rare For You Guys. No One Has Ever Seen Them Thats Why You Guys Cant Help Me Out.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    They are not so extremely rare. I'm not even a big collector and I have two of them. At the time that the pins were released, the names on them were correct: Epcot was called EPCOT Center from 1982 - 1994. That pin was released in the 1980's. Pin Pics: View Pin 1080

I can't tell for sure from your blurry photo, but the airplane pin is either from 2005 (Pin Pics: View Pin 41619) or
    an unknown year (Pin Pics: View Pin 2672) This is a pin for completing travel agent training.

I'm sure you can find more about the other pins on pinpics.com.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

^thanks , Sorry If I Sounded Kinda Rude In The Post Before Yours , But I Needed To Say Something Arrogant To See If Someone Would Answer Some Questions. Thank You For The Info And Btw The Pin That You Have To Complete The Training Is Second Choice Not From 2005. Once Again Thanks

flutter is offline Moderator
    Actually, you have sounded rather rude the whole thread. I would think people would be more likely to help people who asked nicely, than people whocome in with an attitude

jrick1960 is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink Here you go! Very Rare

Hello,
    And thanks for posting about your pins!

You can go to Pin Pics: Home and see your pins:

#103 Epcot Spaceship Earth
    #3614 Euro Disney Minnie on Rocket
    #24178 Mickey Mission Space

Good Luck and Good Hunting!!
    John Rick
    Founder-Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders
    PinPics ID: jrick1960

Angry

this is the worst forum i have ever been on thanks for no help at all , all i wanted was to know how much money i could get for these really rare pins but you guys couldnt help me out . PLEASE BAN ME .

Ban Me
    Ban

ill probably getta response in 2 months lol. considering i first posted this thread 2 months ago and it has only 13 replies yet it is still at the top of the pins forum . lol ridiculous . considered a "hot thread" lol. crazy i hope u guys hate me rite about now cuz life is hard sometimes and sooner or later ur gonna have to Grow up . and stop living in a disney land fantasy
    Last edited by BIG EARS; 11-03-2007 at 12:05 AM.

ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha HA!

but so you guys wont hate me TOO much , thanks too the people that did help me out with the links
    Last edited by BIG EARS; 11-03-2007 at 12:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast