Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Piece of History Returning! in the Disneyana forums; This is from WDW News Today: Piece of History Returning!!! Reported from Disneypins.com: In anticipation of the return of the Piece of Disney History collection to Walt Disney World ® ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Post Piece of History Returning!

This is from WDW News Today:

Piece of History Returning!!!

Reported from Disneypins.com:
    In anticipation of the return of the Piece of Disney History collection to Walt Disney World® Resort in 2008, here is a sneak preview of an upcoming jumbo sized pin. Yes, Piece of Disney History will be returning to Florida. We can't wait as we have some exciting new pieces of history to share (you have already seen a sneak preview of some pieces in a previous posting).

We obtained a piece of the sail from the Black Pearl that was used in the Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean motion pictures. A piece of this sail has been added to an upcoming jumbo pin that will be released in late 2007 at Walt Disney World® Resort. We thought this would be the perfect pin to start a new Piece of Disney History collection as we sail into 2008.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    Hey thats pretty cool and I'm not even into the whole pin collecting deal

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I loved the Piece of History Pin series so I am SUPER Excited for the new ones, might have to check eBay soon, lol
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!