Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Traders for $2.25 Free Shipping in the Disneyana forums; Hi, For all of you out there as addicted to pins as we are, we have official Disney Trading Pins for sale at $2.25 each (minimum 10 pin order) with ...
    DisneyPin Attic is offline A-Ticket holder

Traders for $2.25 Free Shipping

Hi,
    For all of you out there as addicted to pins as we are, we have official Disney Trading Pins for sale at $2.25 each (minimum 10 pin order) with free shipping and insurance to anywhere in the U.S. There are No Euros, No sedesmas, No propins, only good quality one time or current rack pins ( mostly DLR as thats where I practically live ). On orders of 50 pins or more some cast lanyard/hidden mickey and le pins will be included. If interested send us an email at mydizpins@yahoo.com, we accept paypal, check or moneyorder. Also please let us know your favorite charachter and we will do our best to include some in your grab bag. These pins are great to trade at the parks and to collect.
    Thanks and Enjoy!

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'll be interested next month. Well, actually I'm interested now but don' thave the cash. Are you guys on ebay or anything?
    Hypermommy

Hi,
    Thats always how it is believe me we understand. We are working on getting an ebay store set up hopefully by next week (fingers crossed). Also just let me know whenever your ready and I will get some pins to you.
    Last edited by DisneyPin Attic; 09-25-2007 at 05:24 PM.

Ebay store up and running! The name is Disney Pin Attic. Mention this site and recieve $10 off your purchase of $100 or more, offer good through December 31st. 2007.
    Thanks and Enjoy!

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Very cool!!!! I'll be definitely heading out your way after I get paid next week!!
    Hypermommy

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Just a reminder
    DisneyWorldTrivia.com assumes NO responsibility for the sale/trade of any items between members.

These transactions are solely between the two parties, so please use your best judgment and caution.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

MRattu is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here are some directories from where you can find the information about traders are as follows:

Emilysturning5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My family and I are on the way to WDW to celebrate Emily's B-day and have a last minute pin question that I'm sure one of the fine folks here could answer. While cleaning my son's room we found a pin that is gold on the back that says "Official Pin Trading 2005". The pin is of Mickey dressed in what we think is a blue pilots uniform with a hat that has a yellow M on it. Mickey is carrying four pieces of brown luggage and two of the pieces of luggage have stickers on them. We are planning to let Emily trade pins with the CM's but didn't want her to trade it without knowing if it's something we should keep.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Welcome to DWT!

Is this the pin? Pin Pics: View Pin 44599
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Emilysturning5 is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks!

Thanks Disney Dame! You were exactly right. We are now excited about including pin trading as part of our trip. Thanks again.