Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Pin Trading Discuss BDK's Pin Picks of the Week!!! in the Disneyana forums; Thank You BDK!!! I'm lucky if I own more than two pins at a time.. but when I saw these pins and the mission involved in obtaining them, I was ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Thank You BDK!!!

I'm lucky if I own more than two pins at a time.. but when I saw these pins and the mission involved in obtaining them, I was in!

not the best of pics I know.. but it was right after EPCOT..

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    OMG - I want those pins!!!!!

LOL - love the new signature Tampa!!! LOL
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I love the new signature LOL

let out such a loud laugh everyone came to see what i was laughing at

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    like the shirt too

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Thank You BDK!!!

I'm lucky if I own more than two pins at a time.. but when I saw these pins and the mission involved in obtaining them, I was in!

not the best of pics I know.. but it was right after EPCOT..
    Lov the pins my friend! You're welcome. Sorry I am so late with the updat, but I am working on it right now! I promise ya'll!

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

BDK's pin picks of the week for 9-23-2005

Hey all. Sorry I am a day off on this, but I have been really, really busy as of late. I promise I will be on time next week though.

Pin pick #1

First Day of Autumn 2005 - Mickey Mouse and Pluto

Mickey Mouse and Pluto are enjoying the first day of autumn 2005 in this Limited Edition pin. They are surrounded by beautiful fall leaves. Mickey and Pluto are pin-on-pin. Martha Widener from Disney Design Group create the artwork for this pin.

Please contact Walt Disney World® Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or via e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to check availability of ordering this pin. If sending an e-mail, please include "Attn: Pins/Kathy" in the subject line. All Limited Edition pins are available while supplies last, and may not be available via Walt Disney World® Mail Order at time of inquiry.

Please Note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices.

Available at: Walt Disney World® Resort
    Released: 09/22/05
    Edition Size: 2000
    SKU: 10923345
    Retail Price: $10.95

I love the playfulness in this pin. I am like that its an LE.

Pin pick #2

Family Day 2005 - The Incredibles

Celebrate Family Day 2005 with the ultimate family - The Incredibles - from Disney/Pixar's The Incredibles. This Limited Edition pin was designed by Disney Design Group Artist Jeff Ebersohl.

This pin will be unavailable via Mail Order.

Please Note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices.

Released: 09/20/05
    Edition Size: 1000
    SKU: 10925279
    Retail Price: $8.95

I am a big fan of the Incredibles so I HAD to go with this pin!

Pin Pick #3

Stitch - Halloween Devil Costume

Stitch is dressed up for Halloween in this Open Edition pin. It looks like the costume fits him very well.

To order this pin:

• Contact Walt Disney World® Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or send an e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to place an order.
    • If sending an e-mail, please write "Attn: Pins" in the subject line.
    • Please reference the SKU number(s), description of the pin(s) and quantity desired.
    • Open edition pins available for immediate order.
    • Applicable sales tax plus shipping and handling fees will apply.
    • All pins will be available while supplies last.
    • All sales are final - no refunds, no returns via Walt Disney World® Mail Order.

Released: 09/18/05
    SKU: 10904093
    Retail Price: $6.95

I am loving the devil costume on Stitch. I am sitting here laughing right now! I also like the price. Looks like they may have went down on there prices a little bit.

Pin Pick #4

This one is from DLR and its from last week, but I just say it and love it to death! Check out the hula skirt!

Stitch - Hula Skirt

Stitch is dressed in a hula skirt in this Open Edition pin. The hula skirt is made of a fringed material and is a pin-on-pin.

Available at: Disneyland® Resort
    Released: 09/16/05
    SKU: 9467154

I am LOVING the hula skirt.

Have a great week! Until next time.....

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Welcome to another edition of BDK's pin picks of the week! Hope you have a good one! Big update this week! There are just too many cool pins that came out this week!

Pin Pick # 1

Passholder Exclusive - Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival 2005 - Chip and Dale

Walt Disney World® Passholders can enjoy the 10th Annual Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival from September 30 to November 13, 2005. This Limited Edition pin is a Passholder Exclusive and features Chip and Dale. The two chipmunks are enjoying delicious sweet treats at this year's festival. The logo for the festival is a dangle.

This pin will be released at Epcot® - Pin Central, and will be unavailable via Mail Order.

To purchase this pin, Walt Disney World® Passholders must present a valid Annual Pass at Pin Central. There is a limit of two (2) pins, per Passholder, per day. All pins available while supplies last.

Please Note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices. Available at: Walt Disney World® Resort
    Released: 09/30/05
    Edition Size: 3500
    SKU: 10904389

I am loving the fact that this is an AP only pin and its SO awesome! I love it!

Pin Pick #2

Passholder Exclusive - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005

Stitch is showing his badness level as he has stolen the Headless Horseman's pumpkin head. This pin is a Passholder Exclusive created especially for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005. Stitch is a pin-on-pin.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005 will be held for 15-nights at the Magic Kingdom® Park from September 30 through October 31, 2005. Each date will feature opportunities for trick-or-treating throughout the theme park, and all guests are welcome to wear Halloween costumes. Plus, the Disney characters will be dressed in their favorite costumes, too! Separate admission to the event is required.

To purchase this pin, Walt Disney World® Passholders must present a valid Annual Pass. There is a limit of two (2) pins, per Passholder, per wristband. All pins available while supplies last. This pin will be unavailable via Mail Order.

CLICK HERE for pin release locations, purchase quantity information and wristband distribution information.

Please Note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices. Available at: Walt Disney World® Resort
    Edition Size: 2500
    SKU: 10904417

Pin Pick #3

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005 - Logo

Mischievous Stitch is up to no good in this Limited Edition pin commemorating Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005. Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Pluto look worried as the Headless Horseman searches for his pumpkin head. The dangle is the logo for this Halloween event.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005 will be held for 15-nights at the Magic Kingdom® Park from September 30 through October 31, 2005. Each date will feature opportunities for trick-or-treating throughout the theme park, and all guests are welcome to wear Halloween costumes. Plus, the Disney characters will be dressed in their favorite costumes, too! Separate admission to the event is required.

Guests may purchase up to two (2) pins of this style per wristband. This pin will be unavailable via Mail Order.

CLICK HERE for pin release locations, purchase quantity information and wristband distribution information.

SKU: 10904418

Pin Pick #4

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005 - Framed Set

This Limited Edition Framed Pin set will feature all 15 pins created for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005. This set will not include the Jumbo pin or Passholder Exclusive pin.

Guests may purchase up to two (2) framed pin sets per wristband. This pin will be unavailable via Mail Order.

Edition Size: 300
    SKU: 109093004
    Retail Price: $275.00

Pin Pick #5

Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival 2005 - Mickey Mouse

Commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival, this Limited Edition pin features Chef Mickey Mouse holding a basket of grapes. The logo on this pin is a pin-on-pin. The 2005 festival will take place at Epcot® from September 30 to November 13.

This pin will be released at Epcot® - Festival Center, and will be unavailable via Mail Order.

SKU: 10904387

Pin Pick #6

Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival 2005 - Chef Goofy

Chef Goofy is cooking something delicious at the 10th annual Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival. This Limited Edition commemorates this incredible festival which will take place at Epcot® from September 30 to November 13. The logo and Goofy are a pin-on-pin.

This pin will be released at Epcot® - Festival Center, and will be unavailable via Mail Order.

SKU: 10904385

Pin Pick#7

Cast Member - Walt Disney World® Resort - 34th Anniversary

Commemorate the 34th Anniversary of the Walt Disney World® Resort with this Cast Exclusive pin. Featuring Mickey Mouse holding a cake, this Limited Edition pin is in the shape of a Cast Member nametag.

The pin will only be sold to Cast Members and certain other employees of the Walt Disney World® Resort. All pins will be available while supplies last at Company D locations.

This pin will not be available for Mail Order sale.

Edition Size: 3000
    SKU: 1525224
    Retail Price: $5.00

I'll be back next week with another helping of BDK's Pin Picks of the week!!!! Hope you have a good one!!!

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    I like the cast member pin. Hard to believe it has been 34 magical years.

Great choices Kyle!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I WANT WANT WANT Chef Mickey and Goofy!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Once again its time for another friday edition of BDK's Pin Picks of the week! Here we go!

Pin Pick #1

UPDATE - Trick or Treat 2005 - Goofy

The world famous Disney Characters are going out to "Trick or Treat" at the Walt Disney World® Resort. This Halloween 2005 pin collection features nine pins each packaged in a orange pumpkin bag. The pins will be released at various locations across the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Howdy! Goofy is dressed as a cowboy holding a pumpkin filled with candy. Goofy is a pin-on-pin. This pin was designed by Disney Design Group Artist Randy Noble.

This pin will be released at the Sorcerer's Hat Shop located at the Disney-MGM Studios.

This pin will be unavailable via Mail Order.

Released: 10/07/05
    Edition Size: 1500
    SKU: 10904312

I am loving the Goofster as a cowboy. My fav character and my lifestyle all rolled into one! Gotta love it!

Pin Pick #2

Sweetest Day 2005 - Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip

Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip are celebrating Sweetest Day 2005 at the Disneyland® Resort. This pin features a dangle and the Princess and Prince are pin-on-pin. Sweetest Day is celebrated on October 15.

Please Note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices. Available at: Disneyland® Resort
    Released: 10/07/05
    Edition Size: 1500
    SKU: 9937411
    Retail Price: $12.95

Just had to pick this one cause I am in love with Aurora. I think we might get married one day, but she is having second thoughts!

Pin Pick #3

Haunted Attraction Collection 2005 - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (TM) - Pluto In Lobby

Pluto has entered the lobby of the Hollywood Tower Hotel and is startled by an owl statue. This Limited Edition pin is part of the Haunted Attractions Collection 2005 celebrating the Twilight Zone Tower of TerrorTM. Pluto and the owl are pins-on-pin. This pin was designed by Disney Design Group Artist Martha Widener.

This pin will be released at the Sorcerer's Hat located at the Disney-MGM Studios. It will be unavailable via Mail Order.

Released: 10/06/05
    SKU: 10904335
    Retail Price: $12.95

Pin Pick #4

Haunted Attraction Collection 2005 - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (TM) - Elevator Boxed Set

Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, and Goofy have taken the plunge at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. This Limited Edition boxed pin set features four pins in a box that opens. This set is part of the Haunted Attractions Collection 2005 celebrating the Twilight Zone Tower of TerrorTM. This pin set was designed by Disney Design Group Artist Martha Widener.

When closed, the box measures approximately 2.75" wide by 3.75" tall. When opened, the box measures approximately 11" wide.

This pin set will be released at the Sorcerer's Hat located at the Disney-MGM Studios. It will be unavailable via Mail Order.

Released: 10/06/05
    Edition Size: 500
    SKU: 10904333
    Retail Price: $45.00

I LOVE THIS SET!!! Nuff said!

Pin Pick #5

Celebrating Fifty Years - Jumbo Pin - Hittin' the Links

Inspired by artwork created by the Disney Design Group, this Jumbo pin is from a collection of 20 Jumbo pins. Each Jumbo pin celebrates 50 Years of Disney Theme Parks and is packaged in a box. An Artist Bio is also included with the pin.

Tim Whalen from Disney Design Group has titled this pin "Hittin' the Links." The pin features a stylized Mickey Mouse Ear Hat surrounded by pin-on-pin, silver-colored golf balls. Mickey Mouse as three pins-on-pin is pictured swinging a golf club.

Tim's bio reads:
    "Tim found himself artistically inclined at a very early age. Encouraged and inspired by his mother, Tim chose to pursue art as his career when he was in college. An Artist with the Disney Design Group since 1998, Tim enjoys creating artwork that proudly represents the Disney name. Tim also spends a lot of time with his family on and off the golf course."

The pin will be released at the following locations:
    • Magic Kingdom® Park - Uptown Jewelers on Main Street, U.S.A.®
    • Epcot® - Pin Central
    • Disney-MGM Studios - Sorcerer's Hat
    • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Island Mercantile
    • Downtown Disney® Marketplace - Disney's Pin Traders

Pins available while supplies last. Purchase limit of two pins, per Guest, per day.

This pin will not be available via Walt Disney World® Mail Order.

Released: 10/05/05
    Edition Size: 750
    SKU: 10923372
    Retail Price: $25.00

Just had to put this one on there. I am a HUGE golf fan!

Pin Pick #6

Walt Disney's Cinderella - Platinum Release - October 2005

Celebrate the Platimun DVD release of Walt Disney's Cinderella with this Limited Edition pin. Experience the magic of Cinderella in this 2-disc Special Edition - with Disney Enhanced Home Theater Mix, deleted scenes, all-new activities, music videos and much more. This pin features Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing together as a pin-on-pin. The pin was designed by Disney Design Group Artist Martha Widener.

Please contact Walt Disney World® Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or via e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to check availability of ordering this pin. If sending an e-mail, please include "Attn: Pins/Kathy" in the subject line. All Limited Edition pins are available while supplies last, and may not be available via Walt Disney World® Mail Order at time of inquiry.

Please Note:
    On October 5, the World of Disney® Store - New York will release this pin.

Released: 10/04/05
    SKU: 10924751

Pin Pick # 7

Cute Characters - Pluto - Bobble

Pluto is holding a dog bone in this Open Edition pin. This pin is part of the "Cute Characters" collection. The artwork for this collection was originally created for the opening of Hong Kong Disneyland. The Pluto's head bobbles side to side.

This pin will debut at Disney's Pin Celebration 2005 - Happiest Pin Celebration On Earth - at Epcot® Saturday, September 10. Guests attending this event will have first purchase opportunity for this pin. Following this event, this pin will be released at other Walt Disney World® Resort locations including Mail Order.

Released: 10/04/05
    SKU: 10904200

Thats all for today! Hope you have a great week and...

I'll See YOU at Disney World!

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Hello all and welcome to another friday edition of BDK's pin picks of the week! Hope you enjoy!!!!!

Pin Pick #1

Surprise Pin - Wanna Trade? - Goofy for Pin Trading

In this Limited Edition Surprise pin, Pin Trader Goofy shows how he's goofy for Pin Trading.

This pin is part of a four-pin collection.

This pin will be released at Donald's Double Feature at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort and Sport Goofy at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort. It will not be available via Walt Disney World® Mail Order.

Released: 10/13/05
    SKU: 10924756

I am a huge Goofy fan so I had to pick thisone!

Pin Pick#2

Walt Disney World® - Since 1971

This Open Edition pin features a classic Mickey Mouse on a Walt Disney World® Resort logo pin. Mickey is pin-on-pin over the brushed metal pin.

To order this pin:
    • Contact Walt Disney World® Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or send an e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to place an order.
    • If sending an e-mail, please write "Attn: Pins" in the subject line.
    • Please reference the SKU number(s), description of the pin(s) and quantity desired.
    • Open edition pins available for immediate order.
    • Applicable sales tax plus shipping and handling fees will apply.
    • All pins will be available while supplies last.
    • All sales are final - no refunds, no returns via Walt Disney World® Mail Order.

Released: 10/11/05
    SKU: 10904131

Pin Pick #3

Sweetest Day 2005 - Winnie the Pooh and Friends

Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore are together to celebrate Sweetest Day 2005 at the Walt Disney World® Resort. Sweetest Day is celebrated on October 15.

This pin will be released at Disney's Pin Traders located at the Downtown Disney® Marketplace only.

SKU: 10904174

Pin Pick #4

Cast Member - Boss's Day - Buzz Lightyear

This Limited Edition, Cast Exclusive pin features Buzz Lightyear from Disney/Pixar's Toy Story among the Little Green Men. Boss's Day is celebrated every October 16.

This pin will be released at all Company D locations and will only be sold to Cast Members and certain other employees of the Walt Disney World® Resort.

SKU: 190101605
    Retail Price: $5.00

I love this pin! Especially the price and the edition size of it!

Pin Pick #5

Piece of Disney History - Peter Pan's Flight

This Limited Edition pin contains pieces of a flower prop used in Peter Pan's Flight. Located in Fantasyland® at the Magic Kingdom® Park, this classic attraction opened on October 1, 1971.

This is the tenth pin in this Piece of Disney History 2005 collection. The pin was designed by Disney Design Group Artist Mark Seppala. This pin will not be available via Walt Disney World® Mail Order.

Released: 10/15/05
    Edition Size: 2500
    SKU: 10904236

Thats it for this edition of BDK's pin picks of the week! Hope you come back next week to get a glimpse into some of the best pins that were relased!

Hope you have a great week!

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Is the chef mickey and goofy still available???
    Can anyone at all get those for me and I will pay you????

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    If no one objects I thought I might resurrect this idea until BDK makes a return to this thread. I'll post up my picks tomorrow.
    15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
    Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
    All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    Here we are
    MY PIN PICKS OF THE WEEK FOR APRIL 24-APRIL 31, 2006

First:

Featured Artist Collection 2006 - David Keefer - We're Dying to Meet You
    LE Size: 750
    Price : 25.00
    To Be Released: 5/24/2006

I chose this pin because I am a fan of the Haunted Mansion attraction and this is a must have for any serious Haunted Mansion Memorabilia collector.

Second:

Piece of Disney History - Halberd Prop from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

LE Size: 2500
    Price: 12.95
    Release Date: 4/28/06

Looking over the pins released in the Pieces of History collection I am more partial to those that are from extinct attractions or parts of attractions that have been removed. Some other extinct attraction pins include: 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, Skyway, Spaceship Earth Epcot/Wand. These pins are all over eBay and the prices will only rise.

OneLittleSpark's OPEN EDITION SELECTION

For those of you out there not interested in making handshake deals to acquire these limited edition deals I plan on bringing at least one open edition pin every week. This week as I'm just getting started I only have one selection.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Disney Characters - Jumbo Pin

This pin retails for $20.00 and is a jumbo pin. Good news each of these characters is subject to their own highlight pin which is a lot cheaper. I chose this pin to highlight all of the characters at once. The Disney characters take on the appearance of your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean characters including: The infamous redhead, the auctioneer, and the angry wench.

I hope you all enjoyed my selections and if there is enough interest I would be happy to continue posting these. As I get used to doing this and find a good template I'll expand picks and types of pins.
    15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
    Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
    All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Nice job, OneLittleSpark! I think Kyle would be pleased someone resurrected this!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast