Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss free tinkerbell pins. in the Disneyana forums; Right before we got on Disneys Magical Express, a cast member who helped us with our bags gave all of ous 2 tinkerbell pins for free . one was to ...
    Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

free tinkerbell pins.

Right before we got on Disneys Magical Express, a cast member who helped us with our bags gave all of ous 2 tinkerbell pins for free. one was to keep and the other was to give. it was really magical. has this happened to anybody else?
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I had this happen last February on my birthday at the Animal Kingdom. That afternoon, while riding the bus back to Pop Century, I struck up a conversation with a little three year old named Abigail. She had visited AK with her daddy that day while mommy stayed rested at the resort with her baby sister. She had a fun day and told me that Tinkerbell is her favorite character. Sooo, I told her the story of the special pins and asked her if she would like to be my "pin friend"? She was still wearing that pin when I ran into them at the food court two days later.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I too received a set of these last trip. I was in a shop at the Studios and was chatting with a cast member who had noticed I was wearing a Hidden Mickeys book pin that I had gotten at MouseFest. Since I had a couple of them, I gave her the pin I was wearing, and she in return gave me the Tinker Bell pins.
    The next day I was at Epcot, and an older gentleman and his wife were sitting waiting for Off Kilter. He saw my DWT t-shirt and called me over and started asking me about the shirt and trivia. He was from France, and when I told him I'd love to see Disneyland Paris someday, he proceeded to give me an attraction-by-attraction description and comparison of the parks to our parks. Wow! So I gave him the "to give" pin as a thank you for all the information.

I think this is a wonderful program Disney put together! The whole idea of rewarding a guest who made a little magic, and encouraging them to make more, it's brilliant! It spreads so much good will for what probably costs them a dollar a pin set.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    It is very nice.
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

MaryPoppins is offline A-Ticket holder
    This never happened to me, but I did see it happen to a little girl inside the Frontierland Trading Post at WDW. Good thing too, she had like ten different Tinkerbell pins on her lanyard. True fan, right o'.
    I'm a JohnnyDeppaholic.

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    I got those from the Mickey Mom's club!

DD got my "give"
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Pirate_Princess is offline A-Ticket holder
    They actually just stopped this, from my understanding. Now you just get 1 Tink pin, instead of 2. But, it was a wonderful idea. Get 1 pin, and give away the other pin to someone whom you think deserves it.
    Princess Jen (AKA: Pirate Princess)
    Dead men tell no tales.
    Remember, all you need to do is just BELIEVE!

Jujube is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: free tinkerbell pins.

We just got back from WDW this past Friday for my Niece's 12 Birthday trip and a CM gave her a Tinkerbell pin because she said that Tinkerbell was her favorite character. So, yeah, just one pin now but they are still giving them away.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

that was very nice wish I was there also.
    J&J

Finkelstein is offline A-Ticket holder

Our daughter, 8, was in a jewellers in DHS and the CM gave her a pin since she was being so patient as her mum browsed the watches....it really made her day and she still points it out on her lanyard as her "special" pin.

Disney excel at these touches

Gordon

Beeker is offline A-Ticket holder

My sister actually got the double set from a CM during (I believe) our '07 visit while buying a beach towel in Epcot. She gave the other pin to me, very nice of her. Gotta love the little touches.
    Meep? Meep mee mee meep. Mi mee meep. Meeeep!