Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: if we had a trader thread, would you trade pins with other DWT members???

Pin Trading Discuss If we added a trader thread, would you be willing to trade pins with DWT members in the Disneyana forums; If we added a pin trading thread, would you trade pins with other DWT members? You would have to place a pic of YOUR pin on this thread, and after ...
    BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator

Question If we added a trader thread, would you be willing to trade pins with DWT members

If we added a pin trading thread, would you trade pins with other DWT members?

You would have to place a pic of YOUR pin on this thread, and after a trade has been initiated, you would have to pm the person who you are trading with your address, then pay for postage and each would mail off there pins on the same day.

I would definatly be willing to do this, and try to get a good thing going for ther PT forum on DWT!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot

Thumbs up

I do not have many pins right now, but I think its a great idea that I am willing to do once I have more pins.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I'd love to! Plus, it's a great way to get started trading from the comfort of the La-Z-Boy!?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Laz-Boy what a luxury try a hard wood kitchen chair.

Pins are so much fun to trade with

JackSkellington is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would be opt to do it. However some people really mess up the process and cause major problems with no show trades, or false information. We need a system that is secure, reliable and easy for everyone to use.
    'Twas the Nightmare Before Christmas and all through the house,
    not a creature was peaceful,
    not even a mouse,
    The stockings all hung by the chimney with care,
    When opened that morning would cause such a scare,
    The children, nestled all snug in their beds,
    would have nightmares of monsters and skeleton heads.

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    i just thught of something, if its OK with Lou nthat is. Maybe when you make a trade you can have the pins sent to Lou or me, which will then turn around and mail the pin to the person that you traded with. It might be a little extra postage, but it wouldn't be anything too terrible!

Whadda ya think, Lou?
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I'm for it, but I really am a pin-jerk, I try to keep all my pins. The only one I might trade is the Tramp one. (I saw a CM with a pepper ann pin yesterday, I was so mad I left the Tramp at home)
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    This is a great idea Kyle!

It has prompted me to try to find out just exactly how big of a Pin Trading community we have here.

Pllease check out my new poll here asking Yes or No: Are you a Pin Trader?

Thanks Bunches!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.ˇ´¸.ˇ*´¨) ¸.ˇ*¨)
    (¸.ˇ´ (¸.ˇ´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Don't have any pins to trade.... Do you take small children I'm sure I can find some of those!!

Just kidding for the sensitive people out there!!!

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    my granddaughters got very excited when my DD and I came back with our lanyards full of pins from our trip that it was all they talked about until they went with us in March 2004. At that time the package included 2 lanyards with the room. It was all we could do to put things away before they were pulling us to the Fulton Store at POR to get them. They started trading right there in the store with the CMs!! In the parks, everytime they saw a CM they would run to see what pins they could trade. Unfortunately, one of the twins lost her lanyard full of pins on our way to the Crystal Palace. The CM that was our waitress brought her another one with two pins and after that she was off again! they both came home with about 15 pins that they had traded about 20 or 30 times!! they are looking forward to the next trip to get more pins!!
    I am a collector more than a trader...mostly Sorcrer Mickey and Partner pins. I love having these little bits of the Disney Magic to remember till the next trip.
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey: