Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Do you Trade Pins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Pin Trading Discuss Poll: Yes or No - Do you trade Pins? in the Disneyana forums; So if someone yells out something in an other language to you they get a pin tossed at them...maybe I should try this at the parks when I go...lol...gee and ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    So if someone yells out something in an other language to you they get a pin tossed at them...maybe I should try this at the parks when I go...lol...gee and I thot pin trading worked a little differently...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    gee and I thot pin trading worked a little differently

I voted no that I don't trade...

maybe if she was afghan.. my gift to her kept her from hitting her switch? I dunno.. she was pretty mad when I took the ears off her head (never remove your golden ears).. I was like... no blow up! no blow up! take pin!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    MJ collects, so do I (tho mine are mostly from DH) The unique thing about MJ's collection is that we haven't bought any for her, they have all been gifts from others.....we plan on keeping that tradition....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hey MommytoMJM, would you mind posting a pic of MJ's board? I find it very Disney-magical and would LOVE to see it.
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    Hey MommytoMJM, would you mind posting a pic of MJ's board? I find it very Disney-magical and would LOVE to see it.
    Princess Sarah....here is a link that will show MJ's pin board. http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...php?photo=6067 However...this was over a month ago and it is my understanding that her collection has more than doubled! Hopefully Bonny will have a more current one to post. It really is amazing to see people seek her out to give her these pins. Bonny and Andrew are going to have to come up with another way to display these pins pretty soon since she is running out of room!!!

Princess Sarah I also just noticed that Tampa has posted some pictures that has one with MJ and her pin board in it. http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...1&sort_order=0

Ravastro also posted a picture on the same thread of Tampa and MJ with their gold Mickey ears on that shows pretty much all of MJ's pin board. http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...tachmentid=627The picture that I posted was taken on June 19th. The picture of Tampa and MJ was taken this past weekend. OH MY GOODNESS has her collection grown!!!!!

BTW Joey....was it REALLY your birthday?????? If not....like you needed anything additional to draw attention to yourself! No offense!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Sorry.. don't have any pins... what else would people take in trade???

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    MJ, you're gonna need a bigger board.
    They call me "Nana"

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Princess Sarah....here is a link that will show MJ's pin board. http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...php?photo=6067 However...this was over a month ago and it is my understanding that her collection has more than doubled! Hopefully Bonny will have a more current one to post. It really is amazing to see people seek her out to give her these pins. Bonny and Andrew are going to have to come up with another way to display these pins pretty soon since she is running out of room!!!
    Thanks!!! ::sprinkles pixie dust on all::

and WOW...MJ has alot of pins!!!!! I hope that next time I go down there, I will be there on a weekend. I would love to meet MJ and family!
    Last edited by Princess Sarah; 08-02-2005 at 03:54 PM.
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/index check out this web site it lists all upcoming and available pins

also www.pinfinder.com

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    I collect, but don't trade.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    Thanks!!! ::sprinkles pixie dust on all::

and WOW...MJ has alot of pins!!!!! I hope that next time I go down there, I will be there on a weekend. I would love to meet MJ and family!
    We'd love to meet you too Sarah! Even if you are here during the week, we'll work it out.....

PS: Here's a link to MJ's Pin Boards, I try to get current pics every week and post them

http://journals.aol.com/mommytomjm/MJsBlog/entries/747
    Last edited by MommytoMJM; 09-16-2005 at 04:11 PM.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I chose no, but I might.
    I don't get many pins so the ones I buy are mostly ones I really like, but if i had an extra of one or one I didn't really want as badly as the other I would trade!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland

Need to Change My Vote

OK before I became a CM I thought PinTrading was the worst idea ever , BUT now that i am a CM........I AM ADDICTED . OVERLY ADDICTED, I went from one pin that was given to me from a family member to over 75 in just two months!!!!! And on my college budget OHHHHH MY I must say my bank account has been on a roller coaster ride since i started with WDW. Anyway that is my speil. OH and I'm now addicted to EBAY looking for collecter Disney stuff!!!! IT WILL BE A BADDDD SEMESTER IF THIS KEEPS UP!! HAHA

All the best DWT Family
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

withasmile is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i chose No but I might. I do not trade pins but I might if the right one comes along

i've collected pins for like 3 or 4 years and only traded twice, with cast members of course! i dont like trading b/c i like the pins i buy.. thats why i buy them
    Ashley... my pics

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast