Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Do you Trade Pins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Pin Trading Discuss Poll: Yes or No - Do you trade Pins? in the Disneyana forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe My DH What is a DH?...
    elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    My DH

What is a DH?

TikiGoddess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I am definitely a pin trader/collector! I have a collection of MK pins hanging above my desk. I found a poster sized map of the MK and then put as many attraction/show/restaurant pins that I could find on it. I've started an Epcot and AK collection but they are far from complete.

Here's a picture of my board when it was almost complete:
    DSCN2559.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DISNEYmania96 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am a BIG pin trader! It is the best thing you can do in Disney other then the rides and shows. Some of the pins i have collected are so rare no one else can get them! I love it and I hope to find more people that are interested in pin trading as much as I am!
    A dream is a
    wish that will come true!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    No, I have not traded. I have one pin. I may if I get some more. But, I love the one I have that I don't know if I could give it up. Oh the thought of parting......
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata
    I love trading with cast members and most guests, (except for some at DTD) personally I find it more fun to seach for a pin than to buy it

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.
    My wife, son and I each have a lanyard with about 10 pins each on them. We trade with each other throughout the year and have quite a bit of fun making "deals". My wife will usually trade with a cast member if she sees something she really likes (mostly Villains), and we trade amongst ourselves when we are in line at the parks to pass the time. I don't know what any of our pins are worth, if anything, but we enjoy the few we have.

I enjoy looking at the collections of a few of the "big time" collectors and traders that I have seen, and I get a kick out of the ones I have heard haggling over the details of a trade @ DTD. I guess I've never seen one of the more "millitant" traders I have heard mentioned, but if you have a hobby it's good to be passionate about it right? There are far worse things to spend money on.

AngelalvsDisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    I don't get into trading pins. I think it's a waste of money.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible"

Mrs Potts is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Poll: Yes or No - Do you trade Pins?

I love the pins! I buy them, but don't trade them.
    Disney Dreamin'

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

Been collecting pins since our first trip in the 80's. Not really interested in trading. Tried it a few times but wouldn't consider myself a trader. Kids have enjoyed a few trades but even they would rather hang on to their faves.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Of course if it is a pin I want yes trade . I think all of us have a special character we like better.
    J&J

LookingGlass is offline D-Ticket Holder

I want to trade, but I just got my first 6 pins on Sunday! My daughter has 9 and wants a "Baby Stitch" pin badly. We looked all week and never got one...just something to look forward to on the next trip to WDW!
    "I can't go back to yesterday-because I was a different person then"---Lewis Carroll

DisneyGal04 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I do trade Disney Pins; I'm not a die hard Disney pin trader but I always have some pins with me when I go to WDW
    I am a big fan of Belle so when I'm looking at Disney Pins thats who I'm mainly looking for! I have 24 of her so far!

Jessica Lynn

Margos is offline B-Ticket Holder

I love pin trading! Unfortuantely, I don't have very many pins. So whenever I get a pin that I wouldn't want to trade, that's one less pin I can trade, and then I run out of pins for trading.... And this really stinks because we don't get to the parks very often, and I don't buy them over the internet because my DVD collection and the D23 magazines are higher on my Disney merchandise priority list.... (rant over)

w0449377 is offline A-Ticket holder

I do collect and trade when I'm in WDW.

For my last visit I bought some cheap pins off ebay, so I had some that I would happily swap with CMs and other guests.

My pins are on a cork board in my room, so I can see them all the time!
    Kirsty

innoventions is offline A-Ticket holder

im getting a bit obsessed with the pin collecting i have a bunch now
    ohhh and once i traded with a cast member and got a special cast member only pin
    I'm going to Disney World

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast