Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Do you Trade Pins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Pin Trading Discuss Poll: Yes or No - Do you trade Pins? in the Disneyana forums; The UK Disney Store has recently started to sell pins!! This is both good and bad! Good because I get to buy pins (and some of them are really beautiful!). ...
    Kymie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Poll: Yes or No - Do you trade Pins?

The UK Disney Store has recently started to sell pins!! This is both good and bad! Good because I get to buy pins (and some of them are really beautiful!). Bad because I am spending all my spare money on them!!!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

They started carrying a few here, too, but that was earlier this year. They aren't official park pins, though, I don't think. One or two might have been, but very often they'll come out with a special set for the stores. And just as quickly as the display appeared, it went away.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

You're missing the option for "I buy them but don't trade them".
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Kymie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Yes thats true - I find it very hard to trade!! I usually want to buy duplicates so I can keep one and trade one!

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

I collect the pins but the ones I haev I like so I dont' trade them Although we went before and got some cheaper pins in the disney shops at the shopping centre and then i traded some of those.. Got a gorgeous pin of snow white head in centre and all seven dwarfs around her doing that by being really early in the park one monring and being really lucky

BelleofNotredam is offline A-Ticket holder

On my first trip to WDW in December 2008 my (then boyfriend and now) fiance bought me a lanyard and 4 starter pins. Generally I was willing to trade if someone asked me and I wasn't super attached to the pin in questions (which was generally the case) but I was a bit taken aback at how one woman got really annoyed with me when I refused to trade her for one of my pins that she really wanted. Still it was my only negative experience trading and I'm looking forward to getting some more pins the next time we're in WDW.

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

I buy pins off of Ebay and trade them with cast memebers....I also buy a lot of pins that I like and keep for my collection. I have 1 pin that I am searching for...it's part of a set...Tinkerbell...one of these days I will find it..I hope

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!

I don't trade pins but I usually buy 1-2 pins every trip. The pins are a collector's item to me and I enjoy buying something that is going to remind me of my trip that I took.
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

MartianCrab is offline Fastpass Holder

I've posted this before but I think it bears repeating: Buy the cheapest pins you can, if your Disney Store carries them. I live near the one in Sunrise FL, and I saw some pins as low as $1.99. Then trade up when you go to WDW. My kids do this every time we visit.
    “The trouble with quotes on the Internet is one never knows if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

yes it is the best!

Brinbunny is offline A-Ticket holder

I am a collector and trader - so looking forward to my Wdw trip in 2014 so I can view all of your great pins :-)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678