Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Pin problem in the Disneyana forums; OK, dumb question. I have a pin from Disneyland that I traded for at WDW. It has SLeeping Beauty's castle with four windows and a princess in each window. If ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Pin problem

OK, dumb question. I have a pin from Disneyland that I traded for at WDW. It has SLeeping Beauty's castle with four windows and a princess in each window. If you tip the castle on its side, two of hte princesses slide over revealing two more princesses or leading ladies underneath. Proble is the sliding pair have come off track and I don't know how to get in there to fix them without damaging the pin. Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by ohiodisneydad; 11-12-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Stitchgirl1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Take it to a good "working jeweller" ie someone who does repairs at the store. I've been using a store in my hometown for about 20 years and they can fix anything.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Pin problem

call disney and ask or when in disney go the town square where the sale pins someone would be glad to help.
    J&J