Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Help Need to Find trading pin in the Disneyana forums; HELP!!!!!!! Went to WDW this pass Nov and look everywhere from the parks and every resort I do mean every resort(word of advice unless you really love your kids or ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Help Need to Find trading pin

HELP!!!!!!! Went to WDW this pass Nov and look everywhere from the parks and every resort I do mean every resort(word of advice unless you really love your kids or love trading pins don't do this with out a rental car) okay rambling anyway I looked evry where on property for Violet from the Incredibles and could not find her pin anywhere. I even look on websites and couldn't find her. I found the rest of the family not her. Can anybody tell me where else beside the parks as to were I might be able to get her pin unitl we get back down there this OCT.Help my girls really want her.

SHE must be very popular because I try to trade a pin with several little kids in the park and they would not give her up and no CM had her either.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    They had some Incredibles pins at World of Disney in NYC this past Saturday. I didn't look too closely to see which ones. You might be able to call them and ask. The pins were in a basket on the second floor near the registers.
    www.worldofdisney.com
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

ILuvFWilderness is offline B-Ticket Holder
    EBAY!!! I love ebay i find everything on there. I just did a search for

" disney violet pin" and quite a few of them came up !!

Thanks will go check it out

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    This Disneyworld experience will be different from the past ones, the hidden mickey's are self expainable, but what are the trading pins. It sounds like something my kids will enjoy.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    check out www.pinfinder.com or www.officialpintrading.com for the violet pin.

Pins range in price from $6.50 and up or you can start with a starter kit that includes a lanyard and fours pins to trade (can't remember the price of that)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer4321
    This Disneyworld experience will be different from the past ones, the hidden mickey's are self expainable, but what are the trading pins. It sounds like something my kids will enjoy.

Pin trading gets you more involved in the Disney magic as far as interacting with park guest and Cast members. What you do is get a starter kit that ranged from about $20-$30 can't really remember right now off the top of my head but thery are not more than $40 dollars. Anyway get a starter kit this is the easiest and cheapest way to start because you get four pins usually with the same charcters on the pins and it make it much easier to trade them for others you like. What you will see in the park is that the cast members are all wearing these lanyard with all these different pins on them. What you do is go up to them and look at what they have if they have a pin that you like you give them one of yours and they will give you the one they have that you like in return. Now trading is not limited to just the cast members you can trade with other park guess but what I notice from that is little kids mostly don't want to give up their pins so easily and it usually because the ones they got they really like and they seem more comfortable approching Cast members instead of strangers in the parks. I try to get my girls (7&11) to go up to other guest and they wouldn't do it (and not for them being shy) they told me it was more fun going to the Cast members or as my older daughter said to me little kids don't like to give their stuff up. It was a fun thing for the kids to do while they were enjoying the park.Also keep in mine if you do buy pins try and buy ones that you really might not want to keep it make it easier to trade for ones you see that you like. Oh yeah since you have children be prepare to buy a lot of pins that they do like. I ended up buying more pins than they traded pins.So have fun with it. I hope this helps

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the info. I had no idea you could trade with guest and cast members.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    try the laughingplacestore.com also they had when i was on yesterday