Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Disney Pin Celebration in the Disneyana forums; I LOVE LOVE LOVE pin trading. I only have about 200 so I'm not as serious as some..nor do I know everything about pin trading..but it is definitely the most ...
    kriskay is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disney Pin Celebration

I LOVE LOVE LOVE pin trading. I only have about 200 so I'm not as serious as some..nor do I know everything about pin trading..but it is definitely the most enjoyable part of the Disney experience for me. I was thinking about attending the Disney Pin Celebration this year. However, I'm afraid I won't know what's going on...and I will be surrounded by pin sharks and snobs. They will know where to go, what to do...and I will be left with just one very expensive entry to Epcot. Does anyone have suggestions for me? Am I right in my thinking--the event only for very serious collectors? Is there enough information out there about the event that I can read up and not be lost??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~~Kriskay~~

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney Pin Celebration

go and listen you will learn. we went to some pin traders in ecpot and just listened. some are so nice and glad to tralk and help you learn. As you said some are snobs don't go near them.
    J&J