Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pin Trading Discuss Displaying Pins in the Disneyana forums; We bought foam board and covered it with a fun, dark blue with sparkles fabric. Then just pushed the pins right in!...
    mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We bought foam board and covered it with a fun, dark blue with sparkles fabric. Then just pushed the pins right in!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Pat, I LOVE your frames! Now I know what I will be making my sister and niece for Christmas next year!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    (Lou wishes he had time or talent to make one of these boards)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Pat, I LOVE your frames! Now I know what I will be making my sister and niece for Christmas next year!
    Thank you!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Well, with MJ's collection growing so fast, we have had to take the pin boards down for renovation. We have a sign up on a canvas that says "Please pardon our pixie dust, Future home of MJ's Pin Collection" with a tinker bell (her overall fave character) pin (from James D) and a few construction pins (4) and pics of her collection as of Thanksgiving (she had around 750 then) Andrew is taking all of the pins, polishing them (toothpaste works great) and sorting them and they we are going to do themed boards that we rotate every week (Castle, Tink & Princess; Movies and Music; Mickey and Friends, possibly lanyard pins; Pooh and pals; etc)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:37 PM.

MousekeTodd is offline B-Ticket Holder

Displaying Disney pins

Though I had purchased some pins when the Disney Store used to sell them, I just started actively collecting them during our '06 Spring Break trip.

And now I've found a forum topic has been posted for a question I had: What's the best way to display pins when you're not at the park? After all, these pins I have are of characters and themes of which I enjoy very much. Why keep them hidden away in a drawer until the next trip?

I like the cork board and foam approachs. That way I can unmount them and take them on vacation without too much labor.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I just leave mine on my lanyards and vest, but i'm thinking of starting a display of them, sometime when my room gets clean.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12