Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss A few of my favorite pins! in the Disneyana forums; I thought I would share just a few of my favorite pins! hope you like them! My favorite princess is Belle, I own mostly Belle pins, and here are some ...
    DisneyGal04 is offline C-Ticket Holder

A few of my favorite pins!

I thought I would share just a few of my favorite pins! hope you like them!

My favorite princess is Belle, I own mostly Belle pins, and here are some of my faves:
    this one is my total favorite, it has a short story to go with it if you want to hear it just ask

Jessica Lynn

Re: A few of my favorite pins!

oops don't know how I posted that! haha! well here are the rest!

I bought this one

I traded for both of these, I thought they were so cute! (the minnie pin also has a hidden mickey, you can sort of see it)

traded for this one while waiting in line to see Donald, Goofy and Daisy

I had to get this one because when I was younger and would watch The Jungle Book my mom tells me I would laugh so hard when Kaa would fall out of the tree! well I still laugh hard at those parts!

Jessica Lynn

lizardlynn92 is offline D-Ticket Holder

very cute collection!!
    I collect more attraction pins than anything, to remind myself of my favorite rides and such. I love the mickey and minnie on a date one you have, very cutee! and my favorite princess is also Belle, so I do have afew pins dedicated to her as well. Whats the story of the men are beasts pin??

Four Parks
    One World

There is just one moon
    and one Golden Sun
    And a smile means
    friendship to
    everyone

thats awesome! how many pins do you have of Belle?

the story is for the top one the one with Belle in the red dress, it was our last day at WDW and so we were looking for pins we wanted and I was set out to find any of Belle, we started at Magic Kingdom, then Animal Kingdom, then Hollywood Studios (at the time MGM) and ended with Epcot, and I didn't even find one Belle pin, so we were leaving the park and I was feeling bummed seeing as it was our last day and I was leaving without a new pin.
    We were right in front of Spaceship Earth were there were 3 Cast Members standing around so we went up to them (I wasn't to hopeful of finding a Belle seeing as I hadn't found one all day) but there she was! my mom told the lady about how I had been looking all day and hadn't found one, she was so nice! and said she was giving it to me, that I didn't need to trade! I was so happy to find that one Belle I was smiling all the way out to the bus!
    That touched me so much that she was so kind, that I'll keep that pin along with the story forever!

Jessica Lynn

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Nice pins and nice story.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    Nice pins and nice story.
    Thank you!

Jessica Lynn

lizardlynn92 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal04 View Post
    thats awesome! how many pins do you have of Belle?

the story is for the top one the one with Belle in the red dress, it was our last day at WDW and so we were looking for pins we wanted and I was set out to find any of Belle, we started at Magic Kingdom, then Animal Kingdom, then Hollywood Studios (at the time MGM) and ended with Epcot, and I didn't even find one Belle pin, so we were leaving the park and I was feeling bummed seeing as it was our last day and I was leaving without a new pin.
    We were right in front of Spaceship Earth were there were 3 Cast Members standing around so we went up to them (I wasn't to hopeful of finding a Belle seeing as I hadn't found one all day) but there she was! my mom told the lady about how I had been looking all day and hadn't found one, she was so nice! and said she was giving it to me, that I didn't need to trade! I was so happy to find that one Belle I was smiling all the way out to the bus!
    That touched me so much that she was so kind, that I'll keep that pin along with the story forever!

haha very cute and magical story!! I have about 4 or 5 (too lazy to count) Belle pins. Like I said, I collect more attraction pins, for rides, resorts and things like that. When I go in 4 days (yay!!) Hopefully I will find some cute Belle pins for my collection

Four Parks
    One World

There is just one moon
    and one Golden Sun
    And a smile means
    friendship to
    everyone

Quote Originally Posted by lizardlynn92 View Post
    haha very cute and magical story!! I have about 4 or 5 (too lazy to count) Belle pins. Like I said, I collect more attraction pins, for rides, resorts and things like that. When I go in 4 days (yay!!) Hopefully I will find some cute Belle pins for my collection
    Thank you!
    hope you have/had a wonderful time on your trip! and that you found some pins you liked

Jessica Lynn