Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Exclusive Mickey pin to trade in the Disneyana forums; Hello everyone! I have this great Mickey pin that I am looking to trade. I got this pin back in 2006 at a cast member pin trading event. I actually ...
    WDW Excited is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Exclusive Mickey pin to trade

Hello everyone! I have this great Mickey pin that I am looking to trade. I got this pin back in 2006 at a cast member pin trading event. I actually bought two of them (that was the limit). I was planning on trading it, but never got around to it... until now! lol This pin is a cast member exclusive with a limited release of 1500. The one pictured here is mine, but the one you would receive is exactly the same, mint condition and still on the card backing.

What am I looking for, you may ask? lol Well if anyone has a Disney Piece of History Pin they would be willing to trade, that would be awesome! Any one of these I would love to have: Test Track, Lights Motors Action!, Rock n' Rollercoaster (think I love the car attractions? lol), Tower of Terror, Star Tours, The Haunted Mansion (the Madame Leota one), Muppet Vision, Maelstrom, or Spaceship Earth. I hope this request isn't completely unreasonable! I know the POH pins can be quite rare and special.

I know there isn't an official trade thread, but if someone would like to trade, I respect the importance and fun that these pins mean to us. If this interests you, just let me know and we can arrange a way to mail out our respective pins.

Again, thank you for looking and I can't wait to hear from you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Exclusive Mickey pin to trade

I'm not a pin trader, but my kids are. I know they have ToT, RnRcoaster, Epcot, and soem of the others you asked about. I also know their pins were not very exspensive. Your trade pin looks like a limited collector's pin. Make sure any pin you trade for is a limited edition, not stock pin. By the way, your pin is very nice.

WDW Excited is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Exclusive Mickey pin to trade

Ahhh, I think I see what you're saying. I believe the POH pins are limited editions (about 5000 each), but perhaps you mean pins that aren't sold in the parks (like my Mickey one)? Like ones that are obtained through special events and such? Just making sure I understand what you mean .

Again thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!
    Last edited by WDW Excited; 03-06-2010 at 07:36 PM.