Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pin Trading Discuss Vinylmation? in the Disneyana forums; Hi! On my trip last week to Disney World, I was addicted to collecting these Vinyl Mickey Dolls. Being the teenager I am, I made my parents buy me one ...
    iheartdisney01 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Question Vinylmation?

Hi! On my trip last week to Disney World, I was addicted to collecting these Vinyl Mickey Dolls. Being the teenager I am, I made my parents buy me one every time I saw that little box. i want to know if anyone else collects them. they also have pins to go along with them too! I love my nine that I have and can't wait to go back so I can collect more!
    Just Keep Swimming

My Disney Vacations...
    2001-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2003-Beach Club
    2004-Beach Club
    2005-Beach Club
    2006-Beach Club
    2006(again)-Beach Club
    2007-Beach Club
    2008-Beach Club
    2009-Port Orleans Riverside Magnolia Bend
    2010(next vacation!)-Port Orleans Riverside Magnolia Bend

iheartdisney01

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: Vinylmation?

I have 5 Vinyl Mickey Dolls and 7 pins. I cant wait to get more when I go to back to Disney.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

tripletinx3 is offline C-Ticket Holder

i have a bunch I'm looking forward to getting more next time(i looked at the next series online and i fell in love with them.) I think they're adorable and perfect because they each have their own "personality" but all match because they are the same shape and look amazing on a lanyard. I got only vinylmations my last trip and so many people complimented them
    btw, i have 2 dolls & 19 pins, i'm only missing 1 from series 3:/

♥feeling twitterpated♥

Think_Tink is offline Fastpass Holder

I'm doing my best to stay away from them, but some are just too cute. I can feel myself breaking down on my trip next year

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

I've not become enamored with them. I do have one that was given to me as a gift. I guess I should get at least one more so he doesn't get lonely, but I'm fighting the urge.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

tdf192 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I was going to start collecting the park series #5 when I go out there but they seem to have put the release date back

so I'm just going to buy a couple 3" ones blind and then if I dont like the look of them see about trading them at the open trading box spots in the parks and at D-Street

Mr. Tom Morrow is offline C-Ticket Holder

Too much money for something I can't see before I buy. There are some cool ones but I know my luck is I would buy them and just keep getting the ones I don't want. Even if I can see them I still feel they are a bit overpriced. Make them 5 bucks and I'll play ball and take the risk of buying them. They had a cool set that looked like condiment containers (ketchup, mustard, honey, salt and pepper, mayo) and I looked at the price and it was 85 bucks for 6 of them.
    Last edited by Mr. Tom Morrow; 09-01-2010 at 03:17 PM.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tom Morrow View Post
    They had a cool set that looked like condiment containers (ketchup, mustard, honey, salt and pepper, mayo) and I looked at the price and it was 85 bucks for 6 of them.
    That's quite a bit of cabbage for mustard.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Too much money for something I can't see before I buy. There are some cool ones but I know my luck is I would buy them and just keep getting the ones I don't want. Even if I can see them I still feel they are a bit overpriced. Make them 5 bucks and I'll play ball and take the risk of buying them. They had a cool set that looked like condiment containers (ketchup, mustard, honey, salt and pepper, mayo) and I looked at the price and it was 85 bucks for 6 of them.
    those i heard from a CM in WDW 2 weeks ago sold on ebay for like 10 bucks... for the entire set...

he pretty much told me that these are hit and miss... some like the muppet ones sell for like an astronomical amount... and others people arent even making their money back on...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

I just went on ebay to look. I found that the condiment ones are selling for like 10 bucks each figure and Kermit the Frog is selling for an absurd amount. Is he hard to find or something?

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

i think he was like a hidden one or something i dunno... but you see what i mean...? ridiculous...!
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Ok I just saw a Haunted Mansion one that is 9 inches and it comes with a 3 inch figure and a button for 999 dollars on ebay. Seriously? That is 1 dollar for every ghost in the Haunted Mansion. Then on top of it the person has the nerve to charge 12 dollar shipping. Wow. I really hope nobody buys it. SHAG HAUNTED MANSION VINYLMATION 3" 9" SET LE 150 BOXED - eBay (item 110579059216 end time Sep-26-10 19:04:43 PDT)

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

It's when they started making PINS of Vinylmation figures... that's when the mind starts to go for cynics like me! And I thought the trash can pins were bad enough!

Would like to have picked up the deep sea diver one though, but knowing my luck the random-figure box would turn out to have something else in it.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

The diver one is only like 10 bucks on ebay. I like that one and the Tower of Terror one. Luckily those aren't the super valuable ones. I would rather have ones that look cool than to have one just because it is valuable.

tdf192 is offline C-Ticket Holder

The diver one is only like 10 bucks on ebay. I like that one and the Tower of Terror one. Luckily those aren't the super valuable ones. I would rather have ones that look cool than to have one just because it is valuable.

Yeah, i'd rather have a few cool looking one than a whole collection.

I think the only way though is to ebay or just buy one and carry it around looking to trade it with an open box CM stand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast