Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Twin Cities MN - Next Pin Trading Meet on Saturday February 12th 11:00 a.m. in the Disneyana forums; I am pleased to announce our next pin meet scheduled for Saturday, February 12th starting at 11:00 a.m. As Fuddruckers is now closed, we are moving future pin meets to ...
    imamickeycollec is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Twin Cities MN - Next Pin Trading Meet on Saturday February 12th 11:00 a.m.

I am pleased to announce our next pin meet scheduled for Saturday, February 12th starting at 11:00 a.m.

As Fuddruckers is now closed, we are moving future pin meets to Solos Pizza Café in Plymouth (2700 Annapolis Circle, 763-331-0233, solospizza.com). Solos is on the NE corner of Highway 494 and 55.

We’ve also launched a new website, TwinCitiesPinTraders .com. Check it out and let us know your thoughts.

Please send me a note when you know you are planning to attend the next meet. I will send out additional reminders as we get closer to that date.

Thanks again!

John Tschida
    Twin Cities Pin Traders

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak

Re: Twin Cities MN - Next Pin Trading Meet on Saturday February 12th 11:00 a.m.

LOL i was all excited that SOMETHING disney was happening near me... and then i realized i have no pins to trade.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

imamickeycollec is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Twin Cities MN - Next Pin Trading Meet on Saturday February 12th 11:00 a.m.

Everyone is welcome to come whether you trade pins or not. One of our traders will have just come back from WDW a couple of days before and will have stories to tell. Some of us are planning our next trips (mine is in March)...

If you come you'll get to see some great Disney pins and get to share stories. Sometimes, we spend more time trading stories than we do trading pins...

Also, I have been talking with the Disney Store at MOA and there may be some great news coming soon about regular events.

I hope to see you there. You are welcome to email me at john @ twincitiespintraders .com (remove spaces) and I can add you to our mailing list.

Thanks.