Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Pin Trading Discuss What's your favorite Disney Pin? in the Disneyana forums; Mine is the sourcer Mickey...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Mine is the sourcer Mickey

MrBear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My favorite is not so much a single pin as it is a set. On our last trip to Disney World we started trading. We knew nothing of Lanyard pins or exclusives or what have you. We were trading for villians (just kind of liked them) when a castmember told us that if we traded for her wicked Queen we would be one away from a lanyard set. (We already had Malificent and Hades on our lanyard.) The only one we needed was Jafar.

At that point pin trading became an obsession. We checked every castmember we could find for Jafar. The first 3 in the set were found in 2 days before we even knew they were a set. On the 8th day of our trip we went to MGM and I forgot our pins at the hotel. We went to the Rock-n-rollacoster. when we got off we saw a castmember with the pin, although it took us 2 different times to see it. I had to rush and buy a pin just to trade. In the end we made out with a complete set of Lanyard Villian heads.

Kind of a had-to-be-there story, but it was fun for us.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I only have two. and they are a bride & groom mickey and minnie that my fiance and I are going to wear everywhere on our honeymoon. so I guess they are my favorites by default.

If we can dream it, we can do it

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I love the one of Mickey drawing Walt. I went down in Nov of last year and saw it but didnt get it because i was into keychains and didnt want to just get a pin. But then i realised after i got back that i really wanted that pin. I got some pins that were disney w/ batteries and was so excited to go down and trade in september. I was so glad to find that they still had that one and obviously i didnt pass up my chance to get it this time.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: What's your favorite Disney Pin?

I really love my Sage of Time (Tapestry of Nations) pin, my Kellogg's 100 years of magic pin (because it was my very first), and my Space Mountain Pin because I have a really vivid memory of buying it.
    It was the last day of my first trip to WDW (2004) and we were in the Coronado Springs gift shop and my mom said "pick out any pin from your favorite ride" and I don't know why, but I can picture myself being there, it was dusk, my brother and I had just been in the arcade, and The pin was on the third shelf from the top on a rotating display stand near the register... Don't ask me how or why I remember that, but it's really cool and kinda random.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Pirate_Goofy is offline A-Ticket holder

Definitely my Customized Jack Skellington Tombstone pin. It has my name on a tombstone with Jack peeking from behind.

wdwtristan is offline Annual Passholder

Either my Louisiana SotS pin or my WWTBAM? Play It! 5th anniversary

Ghost Galaxy is offline B-Ticket Holder

My favorite that I have is a Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare (Tokyo) pin with a wreath and three Nightmare Before Christmas character faces on it.

Neeka7701 is offline B-Ticket Holder

There was a pin that Stitch was trying to escape his glass chamber thingy and it moved! I also like the minnie mouse princess one!
    My Walt Disney World Vacations
    2001-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2003-Beach Club
    2004-Beach Club
    2005-Beach Club
    2006-Beach Club and Beach Club at Christmas
    2007-Beach Club
    2008-Beach Club
    2009-Port Orleans Riverside
    2010-Port Orleans Riverside

I Love that little Duck!

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

My fave one I have is a pink star with Hollywood Minnie head in the middle I got in Paris in 2002/2003 not sure which
    But luv all my pins really.

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

hollywood minnie on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    thats my fave pin Luv them all though I won't trade those ones

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

I have too many to have a favorite...maybe the ones that are no longer available (like the Disney Studios...before the name was MGM and now DHS)

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

We went Thanksgiving week in '08. Auburn and Alabama played that weekend after Thanksgiving and I bought an Iron Bowl rivalry pin with Stitch dressed in an Auburn helmet and Mickey dressed in an Alabama helmet. I love it.

ecmickey is offline B-Ticket Holder

My favorite pin is the pin where Mickey is looking up at a very realistic and detailed Fireman and is shaking his hand. It's also very special because my cousins bought it for me and we have two Firemen in the family. - ecmickey
    "How high can a sycamore grow; if you cut it down then you will never know."

arielfan316 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Anyone who has talked to me about Disney for more than 5 minutes knows my favorite Character is Princess Ariel lol. My favorite pin is of Ariel in mermaid form with jewels embedded in her tail. But there's more to the story of why it's my favorite than it being of my favorite character.

I had booked a breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table on the last day of my trip. As I do at any and every thing Disney Related I do I was wearing my lanyard full of pins. Ariel (in human form) was the last Princess to stop by my table. She took a look at my lanyard and her eyes got as wide as half dollars. She went on and on for a minute or two about how beautiful the pin of herself in her mermaid form was and how much she loved it. The memory of her reaction is what makes that particular pin my favorite. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Name:  Ariel Pin.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  52.8 KB
    Visits to Disney:

February 2009: off-site 1 day trip to Epcot and Magic Kingdom

February 2010: All Star Movies 7 days, 6 nights of magic

February 2011: All Star Music 7 days, 6 nights of magic

September 2012: All Star Movies 4 days, 3 nights of magic

March 2013: All Star Movies 3 days, 2 nights of magic

April 2013: Pop Century 3 days, 2 night of magic

(Upcoming) January 2014 6 days, 5 nights of magic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123