Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Pin Trading at Animal Kingdom in the Disneyana forums; We will be at Animal Kingdom this weekend. Any good pin trading spots? It will be my first ever time pin trading!...
    MDDisneyFans is offline A-Ticket holder

Pin Trading at Animal Kingdom

We will be at Animal Kingdom this weekend. Any good pin trading spots? It will be my first ever time pin trading!

funmamas is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Pin Trading at Animal Kingdom

Hello, I am so happy for you!
    There are lots of great places to pin trade at the Animal Kingdom.

• When you first arrive through the gates, hang a left and go to Guest Relations. Ask to see their pin trading book.

• Lots of cast members have on lanyards there. When you go over the bridge where you can get a photo of your family in front of the Tree of Life, you will come to several gift shops on your right and left. These gift shops have lots of cast members with lanyards on. There is an Attraction Wait Time Board on the right, in front of the gift shop. They usually have a pin trading board out, if it is not out, ask and they will either let you see it or tell you when it is coming out.

• The gift/merchandise cart on the left of that in front of the left gift shop has a pin board too that comes out at random times. I always ask when they think it will be coming out.

I believe that are all of the pin books & boards, the rest of the park just has cast lanyards to trade on. Keep your eyes out for managers (they wear business casual clothes and are usually holding a trash grabbing stick and wearing a bolo/lanyard with name tag) they often have really nice pins or even AP pins.

Hope you have a great time! If you head to Expedition Everest first thing in the morning the wait time is low.

Disney World is our Backyard! Read about our life & adventures -> HERE