Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss MJ's Pins..... in the Disneyana forums; Many of you know that MJ has been getting pins from Guests and CM's for several months now. We haven't asked for them at all, they were just given out ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

MJ's Pins.....

Many of you know that MJ has been getting pins from Guests and CM's for several months now. We haven't asked for them at all, they were just given out of love, so her collection is very special because each pin is a prayer to us. I still need to go back and write down who gave her what, but, we have all the pins we can find there on a site for cataloging pins....so if you go to www.pinpics.com and click on My PinPics and type in MommytoMJM (in the box nearest collection not trades) you can see MJ's pin collection.....there are 196 pins there, 3 duplicates we have are not there (the site only counts one pin), 1 earring is not and 1 trader pin is not....she has 206 total (I think) and there are 5 pins that don't exist on the site (a DWT one, a Canadian Flag from an internet meet, the American flag given out on July 4th, a Sedesm SA Tantor Pin and a pin that looks like it was designed to have a photo in it, it has Minnie Mouse holding balloons, confetti around the edges and a gold square in the middle that MJ uses as a mirror)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Bonny, this is a great way for everyone to view what pins MJ has! I cannot believe how much her collection has grown since we saw you guys at the end of June! I can only imagine the size of board you are going to have by the time our next trip rolls around!

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Wow, that's some amount!
    My pin collection consists of...um...two. One of which isn't an actual release. What will happen with the current display set-up when more come around? Two boards? A bigger board?
    Last edited by 20K; 08-04-2005 at 11:51 AM.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

I am thinking that after the next set up we are going to have to start dividing them by what park we were given them in and take the appropriate boards to the appropriate parks. The CM's love to look for "their" pins. It sure is a great coversation starter too!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    This kid is making a killing. I'm going to have to sign her up as a business parnter.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

We just got a second board, when we get her new wheelchair it will have an IV pole so we will build a small 'box' out of art canvases and slip the pins on the IV pole so they can come on and off for shows, low clearance, etc.... then we will have to go to the method of displaying certain pins in certain parks.....I guess at some point we may have to stroe some in a pin binder, like maybe the ones from CP'ers who have gone home or something, but the binder would come with us too....I fugure it has to level off eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    This kid is making a killing. I'm going to have to sign her up as a business parnter.
    hee hee hee, I'll have her people call your people

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wow, MJ is a VERY lucky girl to have so many people who love her! Maybe next year when I make I make it down to the world, I'll have a pin for her. Pixie dust for all!
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    Wow, MJ is a VERY lucky girl to have so many people who love her! Maybe next year when I make I make it down to the world, I'll have a pin for her. Pixie dust for all!
    Awwww, thank you. That is so sweet. MJ is lucky, but we are evne luckier to have HER, she gives back ten fold what she gets! Pin or no pin, we'd love to meet you!

Some people have asked about what MJ's pin boards look like....here they are as of now...

Hey all! I put pics of MJ's pin boards on her Blog since so many ppl want to see them! It is http://journals.aol.com/mommytomjm/MJsBlog/