Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Shere Khan Pins? in the Disneyana forums; I don't have any pins to trade because I have only been to WDW twice and I probably only own around 20 pins, all of them were ones I picked ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Shere Khan Pins?

I don't have any pins to trade because I have only been to WDW twice and I probably only own around 20 pins, all of them were ones I picked out that I loved so I couldn't part with them. But I am a collector of Shere Khan stuff, any I can find I normally will buy. Does anyone have any pins featuring SK that are for sale? I have two pins with him on it and that's it. I have seen ones I like on EBay but for some reason I can never win. Someone gets me at the last second. Anyways, please let me know if you have any you would like to sell.
    I am also very much into the princesses so I like those too.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Check odpt.com and do a search from there of SK. Then write down the SKU number of the pin and then there should be a phone number that you can call and order certain pins with. Most open edition pins may be purchased through there. I would also check out ebay. You may find some there.
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

I checked odpt.com, there were only 3. There was one there that I especially liked but it is from 2004. It says it is available at WDW but I doubt it is there now. Does anyone have this or can get it?
    BTW you said I could call and order with the SKU number? Where do I call?

Here is the pin.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...ng/pin?id=3082

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    check out www.pinfinder.com also they might have some.

Or try calling Walt Disney WorldŽ Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or send an e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to place an order.

Thanks! That is extremely helpful. I would love to get that pin if I could.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    do you want us to look for one when we're down there in December?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Pin shopping my favorite thing to do

Crashbunny - You have no idea how much I would appreciate it if you would look for one when you are there. I am not able to get to WDW very often at all and I only have a few pins from when I went last time. That would be great, thanks for offering.

dev - I love pins!!! Unfortunately I don't have many so I will have to start shopping online!

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    According to Pinpics, there have only been 33 Disney pins released with Shere Khan on them. See if this works: http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/searc...496315&view=v3
    Send me your address and I will send you an extra Shere Khan pin I have. We collect villain pins, so we have most of the Shere Khan pins.
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Great link, thanks so much!!