Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Exclusive Disney Visa Cardholder Mickey Holidays Pin for Trade! in the Disneyana forums; I have already posted this in the pin trading thread but it seems that the thread is completely dead. I am looking for any kind of princess, tink, jungle book, ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Exclusive Disney Visa Cardholder Mickey Holidays Pin for Trade!

I have already posted this in the pin trading thread but it seems that the thread is completely dead.
    I am looking for any kind of princess, tink, jungle book, or robin hood pins for this Exclusive pin that only Disney Visa Cardholders can get. If anyone is interested in this cute Mickey pin and has something to trade, please let me know.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

The pins belong to the boys...I will ask Parker if he likes this one and if he has another that fits your request that he would like to trade. I know that he has at least one pin from each of the categories you spoke of. Will let you know!

I still have this pin for trade....yes yes....after all this time.
    Maybe I should donate it to the auction.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Maybe I should donate it to the auction.
    If you're willing, we'd take it! I know there is a holiday basket that it would fit nicely with.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Oh wow, I just emailed you before I even read this.
    I would love to donate it.