Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss I'm looking for a pin! in the Disneyana forums; Does anyone know what the Fort Wilderness Pin would have looked like during the summer of 1990? I am trying to track down the pins from the resorts I have ...
    alpinewiz is offline A-Ticket holder

Question I'm looking for a pin!

Does anyone know what the Fort Wilderness Pin would have looked like during the summer of 1990? I am trying to track down the pins from the resorts I have stayed at and this is the only one that has tripped me up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    - Tom
    HideInTortuga.Net

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    I search www.pinpics.com and did not find a pin. Resorts very seldom had pins before 2000. The earliest i could find was the Discovery Island pin in 1993. There are several pins that have images of Fort Wilderness.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I dont remember the pins being popular b4 the mid 90's good luck in your search