Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Pin Trading Discuss Pin Trading Rules - What are they? in the Disneyana forums; After being given some pins as a gift recently, I am now very keen to get into the whole pin trading thing for my next trip. Could someone please give ...
    aussie_girl is offline A-Ticket holder

Pin Trading Rules - What are they?

After being given some pins as a gift recently, I am now very keen to get into the whole pin trading thing for my next trip. Could someone please give me a brief rundown on what the rules are for trading at WDW. I understand that they need to be the official pins with the copyright on the back and that people with green lanyards can only trade with kids. Are there any other rules that I should be aware of? Any help would be appreciated

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    Here you go! Try this set of guidelines on Disney's official website (www.odpt.com:)
    http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...rted#guideline
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Just have fun with it. If you have a Disney Store near you they have some pins if you want to get a few to trade for your trip. The best thing about pin trading is you get to chat with great cast members.