Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Pixie Dust for my boys please x in the General Discussions forums; Hi everybody, i hate asking for help from people but i would really love some pixi dust to help me thru 17th Jan. I want to take my 2 boys ...
    DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle

Pixie Dust for my boys please x

Hi everybody,

i hate asking for help from people but i would really love some pixi dust to help me thru 17th Jan.
    I want to take my 2 boys (5yrs & 9yrs) to WDW next year, but their biological father (who hasnt seen them since 2003) wont grant them permission to travel outside England.
    On the 17th I'm in court to be granted legal permission that way instead, and i'm so worried about the whole thing.

A little pixie dust might help make my kids Disney Dreams come tru!

Love to you all, fiona x
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Good luck Fiona...as a fellow single mom I know what you're going through..just keep up the fight and always put your boys best intereast first and you will be fine. I live in Florida and would be happy to do anything i can to make your trip here easier...please don't hesitate to ask!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Coming your way! Hope everything works out.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Wow, that is rough. All I can say is I hope it works out for the kids sake.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Attitude Tink is offline Spirit of the Law
    I really hope you get it & the England court system treats you & your boys right.
    It's easier to destroy than it is to create - Angelina Jolie in "Original Sin"

Winter 1992 -Marriott in DTD
    April 1997- Marriott in DTD
    August 2003- DoubleTree Suite

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Lots and lots of pixie dust coming your way......

Let us know how it all works out Fiona
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Hi all,

thanx for the kind words and pixie dust. Things went well in court today i think, i'm still taking in all that happened really.

the great news in that i have a 'residence order', which means the boys cant be taken out of my care by their father, and i can take them in and out the UK as long as each trip is not greater than 30 days.

On the down side, it only went thru so quickly because the court wanted me to allow postal contact for the father and his family with the boys. I dont feel great about this but i guess things could have been a lot worse.

So now i can start throwing myself into planning my boys first trip to WDW next year.

And to make today even better, now we can plan the future with more freedom to travel, my boyfriend asked how i'd feel about getting married in florida in a few years. So things are looking up for the kids, me and my boyfriend (or should that be fiance)!!

This means that in a year or two i'll be asking all of you for your thoughts on planning a wedding in florida.

thanx again all of you,
    luv-n-hugs, fiona x
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Fiona wooohoo on your plans to take your boys. It will be a fun first trip for them. Don't forget to get their passports early enough. Not sure how long that takes in England to do

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Great news Fiona so glad your little ones can go and they are so at that perfect age. Im a single mom of two and also went through that whole court thing. Thank God all's right with the world and I can take my girls anywhere I want without asking their father for permisson. I so wish you and the Fiance a lot of luck and tell him of course you want to be married in the happiest place on earth. Now if only I can get mind to see past the price I can to LOL

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Attitude Tink is offline Spirit of the Law
    Congratulations on everything!
    It's easier to destroy than it is to create - Angelina Jolie in "Original Sin"

Winter 1992 -Marriott in DTD
    April 1997- Marriott in DTD
    August 2003- DoubleTree Suite

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Glad to hear the "pixie dust" had some good affect. Congratulations on all the good news. The best part, I might be back in FL in time to throw flower petals at your wedding!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.