Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss P&P FOR Virgina students in the General Discussions forums; It is so sad! I don't understand why people who wind up killing themselves feel the need to take innocent people with them. My heart goes out to all of ...
    minnieme is offline A-Ticket holder
    It is so sad! I don't understand why people who wind up killing themselves feel the need to take innocent people with them. My heart goes out to all of the families and their friends.
    MinnieMe

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Thanks for all the prayers, everyone...I'm sure they appreciate it more than we'll ever know.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    I was so saddened to hear this news yesterday. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected by these events.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Another senseless tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims.

I was really annoyed, however, while reading the news on abc.com that the network was asking for people to send in their videos. We consider our civilization to be so advanced, but we haven't gotten any further than the days of the Roman coliseum and gathering to watch public hangings. I will be making a concerted effort to NOT view pictures or videos from VA Tech or grieving students.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Sad...a true American tragedy lets keep them in our thoughts and prayers. Send them some pixie dust.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    My prayers go out to all the family and freinds of the teachers and students that lost their lives yesterday...May their souls rest in peace.... When anything like this happens, it breaks my heart. This has been labeled the worst school shooting in history..... What makes me angry is the fact that some teachers were already worried about this student, and thought that he should get some counceling.... When threats are made, they shouldn't be taken lightly, especially if the child shows and does some distrubing actions....

April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    My prayesr and thoughts go out to the families of the horrible tradgey.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

cinderellamom is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the family - a relative of mine is a senior engeniring major there and we are still trying to find out if he is ok. It's so sad and senseless.
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    To all the families and friends involved... you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

My neighbors DD is okay!! I guess one of the kids killed was originally from here but doesn't live here now.

I can't believe the media has students on the TV talking about their friends. I think I'd be a nut case and the last thing I would want to do is talk to some idiot newscaster.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Attitude Tink is offline Spirit of the Law
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    My neighbors DD is okay!! I guess one of the kids killed was originally from here but doesn't live here now.

I can't believe the media has students on the TV talking about their friends. I think I'd be a nut case and the last thing I would want to do is talk to some idiot newscaster.
    Some students were actually please to see the media there, I don't know about the interviews but their presence was welcome.

I felt my heart sunk too once I heard of this tragedy.
    It's easier to destroy than it is to create - Angelina Jolie in "Original Sin"

Winter 1992 -Marriott in DTD
    April 1997- Marriott in DTD
    August 2003- DoubleTree Suite

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    +No words, just sadness.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    i was just watching the news... it said the boy who was killing the people had some issues but his english tutor couldnt call his parents because they cant do it with out the students permission. They also said only student relations could call..
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

cinderellamom is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We finally heard from our family and their son is ok! If it had been the next day then he would have been in one of those classrooms. With 3 weeks until graduation, the students are all looking forward to some time for healing.
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12