Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss p&p in the General Discussions forums; Jeanne, I am so sorry about the loss of your Grandma. There is never a good time for something like this to happen, but with your graduation I'm sure it ...
    Jeanne, I am so sorry about the loss of your Grandma. There is never a good time for something like this to happen, but with your graduation I'm sure it made it especially difficult. I had the same thing happen to me with my Great Grandma when I graduated from High School. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Safe travels back to Wisconsin.

cinderellamom is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter how much we think we're ready, it never seems to lessen the pain. I hope that your wonderful memories help to get you through the difficult times.
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I made it back to Wisconsin... someone needs to teach Kansas City how to spell "flight" I took a "flihgt" out of Kansas City as that was my connect. Long travel but I made it! I am doing okay as is my immediately family. My aunt and uncle (my grandma's other two children) are really taking it hard. My family has been focusing on the positive, like she was 90, she lived a long life, she gets to see my grandpa again in heaven, and my family gets some time with me at home now that they normally would not have had. Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers. If you could keep the other parts of my family in your prayer's, i'd appreciate it. they need a little more support right now.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    We made it. I was a palbearer (sp?) and we all survived. thanks again for all the prayers and pixie dust that everyone has been sending my way. It was a long and stressful morning including someone hitting part of our funeral procession (the person is okay though, thank god) and some other interesting tidbits. Thanks again.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Jeanne, I was meaning to post on this thread before, but my computer freaked out...I just wanted to say how sorry I am and that I'm praying for you and your family. *hugs*

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12