Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayes and lots of magic please! in the General Discussions forums; On monday my friend at school was riding his bike to school. and it was like 7:30am when this happened. he was riding his bike on the side walk. then ...
    vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye

Unhappy Prayes and lots of magic please!

On monday my friend at school was riding his bike to school. and it was like 7:30am when this happened. he was riding his bike on the side walk. then some how he fell off his bike and in to the road. the landing was so hard that his bone in his arm came thru his skin. he also broke his nose. he had surgery when he got to the hospital on monday. He had to get 2 plates in his arm to put the bone back in place. He has been missed for 3 days because he was the funnest all around person in our grade. He is saposed to come back tomorrow for an hour, but he will probably get so overwhelmed about all the questions. I think he needs some good thoughts and magic to get his arm to heal right so he can come back to school.

all parents out there who have kids that ride their bike to school please make sure the where helmets and tell them to concentrate on what they are doing on the bike. My friend wasnt concentrating and now he has to get his year book picture done tomorrow with all sorts of scratches on him. I would hate to see anyone else get hurt like this. My friend was lucky that another student was out there to run and get him help from the office. His mom was very scared and worried when she saw her son on the side of the road bleeding a lot from his arm. So just a little bit of prayers, good thoughts, and magic to help him heal and get back to school.

Kingdom Keepers forever!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    You got it! :
    Just a reminder to us all; bike riders, walkers and drivers - concentrate on what you are doing to stay safe.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Prayers & Pixie Dust for your friend - who is lucky to have a friend as thoughtful as you.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Hope your friend has a speedy recovery.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Prayers & Pixie dust to your friend for a QUICK and FULL recovery!!!
    Just before the start of my freshman year of H.S. I broke my heel bone & had to miss the first 2 weeks at a new school. But when I finally showed up at school with that big honkin' cast they put on me, I made a lot of new friends REAL fast!!!
    If he is already the most fun/popular kid in your class I'm sure he will have plenty of support & will heal up real fast! Best wishes to him!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Hope he's OK
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    thanks everyone for the kind words. He wasnt at school today however we think and are hoping he comes tomorrow. Knowing him he would really want to come back and see all his friends.
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Yep, prayers and pixie dust are heading across the pond for your friend...

I know exactly how he feels: 10 years ago I came off my mountain bike and took all the skin out on the underside of my right arm from the elbow down 6 inches towards my wrist. It took several visits to the hospital, finally followed by an operation where they cleaned all the dirt out and had to double layer the stitching it was that deep. because I also lost some skin, they had to pull together the edges of the wound and staple it closed. These staples stayed in for what seemed forever! 10 years on, the scar still hurts from time to time.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney