Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayers & Pixie Dust for A Long Time DWT Member in the General Discussions forums; lots of hugs and prayers.. my friend had her thyroid removed hers was cancer and she is doing wonderfuly now.....
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    lots of hugs and prayers.. my friend had her thyroid removed hers was cancer and she is doing wonderfuly now..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jen,

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending tons of pixie dust your way.
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Hey guys... just a quick update... today I got the call that I do have cancer. Please continue your thoughts and prayers. I have to have surgery and there will be a lot of insanity over the next few months so I'm sure I'll be away here and there. Love you guys... tell Mickey I'll see him in May!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Jenn -
    Many thoughts, prayers, and piles of pixiedust will be sent your way.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Try to stay positive throughout, good luck!

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Good luck, we are all sending as much love and fairy dust your way as we can x x x x

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Jen - I just found this thread and now its my turn to have tears in my eyes. We just went through cancer in my family (my 17 yo little brother) and the road ahead of you is going to be hard - emotionally draining - and at times, scary. But you will never ever be alone. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING i can do to help!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Jenn, my heart just dropped when I read your latest post. You know I've got your back girl. Take care of yourself and more importantly....let others take care of you right now. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Jenn!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Hi Jenn, so sorry to hear the news, but like everyone says, stay stong and i'm here for you. With all the DWTers, Mickey and Pixie dust on your side, you'll be feeling great at WDW in May before you know it xxxx
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Jenn,

To echo everyone's sentiments, know that our thoughts and prayers *(and a little faith, trust and pixie dust), are with you. You will beat this!! Stay positive! We're with you!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I was kind of avoiding reading this post because I was afraid of what you were going to say! I am glad I checked in though-
    Remember to let other people help you, you don't have to be superwoman all the time. Thinking of you often- and who knows, maybe I'll get to go back in May and see you there!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful outpouring of support. You have no idea how much it means to me to know I have this gigantic disney family behind me. Someone once told me that God wouldn't put you through something if he couldn't pull you out so I have faith that I will make it through and out of the woods.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I have just found this thread - I don't why I haven't read it earlier?

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear your news and my prayers and thoughts are coming across the pond for you at this difficult time.

Take care and be strong,

Rich & Ann.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I'm so sorry to hear that Jenn! You are in my thoughts a prayers!

Here's some and !
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast