Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayers & Pixie Dust for A Long Time DWT Member in the General Discussions forums; Jenn, Your post was started when I was away and I just found it when you posted the results. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank goodness ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Jenn,
    Your post was started when I was away and I just found it when you posted the results. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank goodness you found this early and that it is treatable. You're going to have some rough days while you recoup and all your meds are worked out, but know that you will be thought of and that Mickey will be waiting to see you in May. What a great reward to anticipate. Post a picture of the castle over your bed and remember that pixie dust is coming your way from your "Disney" family.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC

Just logged on & read your update.......................we,re all here for you & thinking off you..................keep strong, prayers & pixie dust coming from over here

Maggie

I Belle
    Maggie

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    How are you feeling this weekend?
    Dreams Really Do Come True

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Jenn, tons of Prayers and Pixie dust are coming your way. I am just reading this thread for the first time so sorry to hear of the test results but you are right, it is very treatable, so with that knowledge and knowing how much love and support you have from your family and friends (including your DWT friends) you will get through this just fine.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123