Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Could Use Some Pixie Dust in the General Discussions forums; Im in great need of prayers and pixie dust. In the past 2 weeks, at my school there have been many upon many fights. Last Thursday many people were about ...
    GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...

Could Use Some Pixie Dust

Im in great need of prayers and pixie dust. In the past 2 weeks, at my school there have been many upon many fights. Last Thursday many people were about to fight outside right before lunch but the prinicpals broke them up before they could fight. Then everyone started going around saying there would be a massive fight Wendsday(yesterday). Tuesday night, somebody came up with the great idea of spreading around a massive rumor that reached everyone about kids bringing guns to school for this fight. Well yesterday over 200 kids didnt come to school, and in Period's 3 and 4 there was a HUGE line of parents in the office getting their kids out of school and kids calling home. Over 300 people went home. So half of the school was not here after lunch. Of course there was no fight, or guns. Today I stayed home with a migrane and I come to find out that there was a bomb threat(my borther was texting me). So its easy to say my school is falling apart. I just dont know whats gotten into the kids heads but it is very frightening to go to school unprotected. The only defense we have is a police officer, but in the light of the fights and rumors we now have 6 officers. Still not much to help me feel safe.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Sorry you have to have those kind of worries, Josh. It really is a world gone mad, that's why I love my DWT escape. Plenty of prayers and pixie dust are coming your way in hopes of a safer and calmer school and a more gentle world.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Sounds like the PTA or the student council need to get involved in uniting the student body. It's a shame that a small fraction of the school has taken over and is using the rumor mill to ruin life for everyone. I hope the principal and teachers can work with everyone to make school a safer place for all.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    I am sorry to hear that. School should be a happy, welcoming environment that you don't feel scared going into. We are sending all of our prayers and pixie dust your way

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    In my Junior year we had 5 seperate bomb threats over the course of about 2 weeks, and three of the times we had to evacuate. I dont understand people that do that stuff...
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Take care Josh and I hope everything gets back to "normal" soon.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Josh,
    I hope things get MUCH better at your school and please try and keep safe! Prayers and Pixie Dust coming your way!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hey Josh if you don't mind, where do you live? The reason I ask, on the radio today, I heard a story that sounds just like this, and from what I heard on the radio, its just to ubsurd to have happend twice in one week at two different locations.
    Almost the same thing happed at my high school when I was in 9th grade. But it blew over just like it will at your school, but in the mean time I hope you get better and I'm sending some prayers and pixie dust your way!
    Last edited by mattj4226; 11-02-2007 at 10:59 PM. Reason: I forgot something
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    P & PD for you Pal. Keep your head down and be careful!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.