Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Update: Jenn's Cancer in the General Discussions forums; Thanks for the update, Jenn. I've been thinking about you and how things were going. Hang in there. Just think of all the times that you would have enjoyed being ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Thanks for the update, Jenn. I've been thinking about you and how things were going. Hang in there. Just think of all the times that you would have enjoyed being isolated from a cranky kid and grumpy husband..... and pretend this is one of them.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    LOL well my son did just hit his terrible twos... and my husband is always grumpy... so ok maybe it's not as bad as it could be. LOL!!! KIDDDDDDING!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    Ok. Now I'm totally understanding why I've seen you say on other threads that you're radioactive! (I guess I thought you were speaking figuratively.) Well, after all you've gone through, you totally deserve to visit WDW in...what is it? :::scrolls up to read Jenn's ticker::: 48 days, 02 hours, 40 minutes, and 34 seconds.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    LOL well my son did just hit his terrible twos... and my husband is always grumpy... so ok maybe it's not as bad as it could be. LOL!!! KIDDDDDDING!
    See...you just have to look at the glass 1/2 full instead of 1/2 empty. You'll be out of isolation before you know it....and wishing for a few minutes of it again. And think how excited they will both be with you again.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12