Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss P & P for Chicago Train Accident Victims in the General Discussions forums; In case you haven't heard, there has been a horrible train accident in Chicago. An Amtrak train slammed into a stopped freight train on the same tracks. Dozens of passengers ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

P & P for Chicago Train Accident Victims

In case you haven't heard, there has been a horrible train accident in Chicago. An Amtrak train slammed into a stopped freight train on the same tracks. Dozens of passengers had minor injuries. But some were much worse...I won't list all the details here but if you want to read more go here: ABC7Chicago.com: At least 5 critically injured in train crash. To see the seriousness of the accident click the link in the story to see pics. The front car of the Amtrak is actually on top of the freight train.

I would like to send & to the victims and their families though this difficult time.
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 12-01-2007 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Wrong info, sorry!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

I just heard about this on our news Adam. The train had left from Grand Rapids here in Michigan. Thoughts and prayers definitely go out to all involved.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Im very sorry to hear that P and P goes out to anyone affected.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I saw this on the news when I came home from class today. P&P to everyone involved.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"