Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss prayers please in the General Discussions forums; I hate to say this, but at least now you know. As hard as it is I am hoping your family can find some peace in knowing. Take care of ...
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I hate to say this, but at least now you know. As hard as it is I am hoping your family can find some peace in knowing.
    Take care of each other, and thanks for keeping us all informed. So sad for you all, Chrissy.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Chrissy, so sorry to hear this news. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    thanks guys.. i havent talked to my mom yet.. my sis is flying down there and i got to thnking.. thats not someone place i need to take bug.. she has been acting really bad this week... and i have no one here to watch her while i go.. so i figure its not a good idea to head down there.. things are tuff as it is without throwing a 2 yr old going through the a stage into the mix.

thanks so much everyeone for all the prayers... its nice to have him even if its this way.. because there is families of 2 more men who might not ever be found.. and i cant imagine what their families are going through
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Chrissy, I was still praying for that miracle. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. If I lived anywhere near I would glady take 'bug' so you could go and keep an eye on your Mom. In situations like these it is so easy to forget to take care of yourself so I'm glad your Sister will be there to look over her.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Just remember to take of yourself Chrissy, i'm here anytime you need a chat about the 'joys' of a 2 year old or anything else xxx
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    My prayers go out to you and your familySo sorry about the tragic news
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I've been checking this thread for news. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    P&P going your way. I'm very sorry.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    Oh Chrissy, how awful. I pray for the best for you and your family. I hope your mother and the rest of you are able to heal with time.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

thanks so much guys!

the funeral is Saturday.. he is being cremated.. but so many people has already gave Debbie grief over it she has choose to use a casket at the service then have it done.. he wants to be spread into the ocean.. people were telling her not to do that because she would have nowhere to go and grieve.. and my mom told her to go where she scattered him and also you dont have to go to a grave to talk to him.. you can talk to him anytime and anywhere..

they have changed the ins. issue.. they will have it a lil while longer.. and they will be able to choose to keep it and pay for it.. so that is good for my uncles family because his son was going to have surgery this week and was going to have to do because of the ins.. but now he can wait until after the funeral.. so he can be there for his mom.

i wanna say thank you for all the prayers guys.. it really means alot! i love ya all so much!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    I apoligize for just now seeing this thread.
    I am so very sorry for the devastating loss that you and your family have endured.
    I pray that your uncle's wife and children find the strength to carry on with their lives in due time in peace and comfort.
    I also pray that your mother, yourself and all the rest of your family and friends that loved him will find that same peace and comfort.
    God bless you all.
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Chrissy,
    I do not know how I miss this thread before. It brings tears to my eyes to read about your Uncle. I am so sorry to hear this for your whole family. Please know my Prayers are going out to your entire family and I am so sorry to hear this news. I pray that God keeps his helpful hands and arms around your family and everyone else that was hurt/injured/or passed away because of this incident. Please know my thoughts are with you and I am so sorry I did not get around to this thread till now. Please take care and let us know if we can do anything for you.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Chrissy, Im so sorry to hear this news. May peace be with you and your family. My prayers and pixie dust still stand and will stand for a very long time.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Chrissy,
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers will continue for you and your family during this difficult time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

thanks everyone... mom said everyone is being so strong and comforting.. my sis is on her way right to be with her
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast