Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Sad news in the General Discussions forums; Just an update on my brother's death. We heard back on the autopsy...he died of a minor HEAD INJURY. His brain was swelling, bleeding. He was not in a car ...
    kriskay is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Just an update on my brother's death.

We heard back on the autopsy...he died of a minor HEAD INJURY.

His brain was swelling, bleeding.

He was not in a car accident or anything...we really aren't sure how it happened. It wasn't a blunt force...

We are thinking it may have happened when he fell down on the ice a week or so before...that's all we (his family, friends, coworkers) can come up with. He didn't lose conscience or anything though..so no one thought it was that big of a deal...

Anyways, life is short and so fragile..hug your loved ones!

~~Kriskay~~

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    What a tragedy. Had he given it more importance, he might have been able to get medical care sooner. Makes one really nervous about accidents that don't seem too serious at the time so we don't get checked out. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    I'm so terribly sorry to hear of your loss... May God grant you the strength and courage that you will so need.... For anyone, don't take life for granted for a minute.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12