Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayers for my sanity in the General Discussions forums; Ok, I know I've joked about being crazy on the boards here and there, but in all reality there is some truth to that. I've been going through some major ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Prayers for my sanity

Ok, I know I've joked about being crazy on the boards here and there, but in all reality there is some truth to that. I've been going through some major personal issues, just seems like I've been bombarded with too much stuff and I just need the strength to get out of this mess. I've been trying to get back up on my feet and over it, but as soon as I see that light at the end of the tunnel, that light turns into a set of headlights from a semi truck and then I get knocked down and start all over again. So far, I've been knocked down several times, and I just dunno if I have the guts to try to get up again when it feels like there's yet another truck in the distance waiting for me to get near. I'd just like you guys to keep me in your thoughts and pray that I'd find the strength inside to deal with these issues head on and grow some nerves of steel to split the semi in half like superman, and then just waltz out of the tunnel and be on my merry way. And please, no pixie dust, I'm allergic

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!
    Thinking about you!!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Pygmy, i've been through 3 years of that type of situation in the past. Every time i got through one problem, a new one would know me right back down again and it feels never ending.
    Deal with one issue at a time, and dont forget to look back at everything you've dealt with, you might just be impressed with your own strength already.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    Pygmy, i've been through 3 years of that type of situation in the past. Every time i got through one problem, a new one would know me right back down again and it feels never ending.
    Deal with one issue at a time, and dont forget to look back at everything you've dealt with, you might just be impressed with your own strength already.
    I totally agree. Hang tough, and when it gets too rough, just let go on the boards. We've all been through tough times and we know how much it means to have support; strangers for the most part that we are.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Well I see I am not needed here! Psssht.

Sending "happy thoughts" then.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    If I sang Zippity Do Dah would it make you feel better? Or depending on the time of day, it may make you feel worse. LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Well I see I am not needed here! Psssht.

Sending "happy thoughts" then.
    Unless you're using the new hypoallergenic dust

Anyways, thanks for the support guys, even the singing at possibly the wrong time is appreciated, lol

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Albino, I can relate, I call it the "cloud", trust me you will prevail, sometimes it just takes awhile. Hang in there

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Hi
    I think many of us have lived under a cloud at times. And I know what you mean - just when you think you are almost out from under it, something else comes along to push you back under. But, if you have struggled on once, you can do it again. And there is always someone here to listen to you.

Something I read recently, apparently a teaching in Zen Buddhism...If something has happened that is causing you stress, but that you can not do anything about, then let go with both hands, and move on. We spend so much of our lives thinking about what we could or should have done. So leave it where it belongs, and try to see how tomorrow can be brighter.

PM me if you need to talk.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Sendig much thoughts and prayers to you Albino.... All i will say that hasn't been said is Let Go and Let God do the work for you
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Ap, be of good cheer, we are here for you and you can do it. Just one day, one step at a time and think really short term, instead of long range. Focus on what is right in front of you and do not obsess over anything you have no control over. Think only positive thoughts of the outcome you want and do not give up. I will not bore all of us with the last three years, but minute by minute is sometimes the only way to get thru the days and days.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Pygmy, even though we joke around on the boards, in all seriousness, I want you to know that we are praying for you. We dont fully know your situation, but Im sure each and every one of us has been in a position where we thought wed never get out. I hope you find comfort in your friends here on the board. Let us know if you need anything!
    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Sendig much thoughts and prayers to you Albino.... All i will say that hasn't been said is Let Go and Let God do the work for you

Wow, some deep stuff in this thread going on here. I guess a big part of the problem is me worrying about it all, trying to do it all myself, when I should just "Let go" as you said. The monkey buddha hasn't really done much for me lately, so I'll see how this works out

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Hey little pygmy, just know that we are all sending our thoughts and prayer's your way in this rocky time. Let us know if there is anything we can do!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

peanut is offline NOOTS!
    Hey pygmy buddy - you're in my thoughts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast