Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayer's and Pixie Dust in the General Discussions forums; Tiffany, THANKS for the link! That's awesome--I'm still very new to the boards and learning what is on here. I can't think of a Disney topic that's not covered here--and ...
    WenD2ndStar is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Tiffany, THANKS for the link! That's awesome--I'm still very new to the boards and learning what is on here. I can't think of a Disney topic that's not covered here--and by such great people, too! Thanks again, I'm going to look through the scrapbooking thread and try to get some ideas for my next album ! I've done 2 Disney books so far, and love seeing other people's pages, too!
    Wendy

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    My brother has lost quite a bit of weight through diet and exercise. His nutritionist says breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day and dinner the smallest
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by peanut View Post
    Good luck Tiffany!

Just remember - it's not a "diet". You're making lifestyle changes. You can do it!
    Thank you,
    Thats what I keep telling myself .

Quote Originally Posted by WenD2ndStar View Post
    Tiffany, THANKS for the link! That's awesome--I'm still very new to the boards and learning what is on here. I can't think of a Disney topic that's not covered here--and by such great people, too! Thanks again, I'm going to look through the scrapbooking thread and try to get some ideas for my next album ! I've done 2 Disney books so far, and love seeing other people's pages, too!
    When I first found this site I fell in love with it!! lol. I will sooner or later have more pages lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    My brother has lost quite a bit of weight through diet and exercise. His nutritionist says breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day and dinner the smallest
    Great tip I knew your are suppose to eat breakfast but I didn't know it was suppose to be the biggest meal of the day and dinner the smallest. Thanks for telling me!

My father, puppy and I went walking last night. I felt great after walking, it's such a stress reliever and it was soooooo nice yesterday!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12