Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayer's and Pixie Dust in the General Discussions forums; Hey everyone I'm starting a new diet and I would love some P's and P's. Instead of eating 3 big meals in a day I'm eating small breakfasts, lunches and ...
  1. #1
    lilo88's Avatar
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eureka, MO
    Posts
    13,953

    Prayer's and Pixie Dust

    Hey everyone I'm starting a new diet and I would love some P's and P's. Instead of eating 3 big meals in a day I'm eating small breakfasts, lunches and dinners. And having one snack in between consisting of a fruit. And fruit with breakfast and lunch. And vegetable with dinner. Thanks for everything wish me luck!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

    Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

    97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

  2. #2
    mini-V's Avatar
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mickey's backyard
    Posts
    8,966
    Don't forget to include exercise in your plan.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

    Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

  3. #3
    lilo88's Avatar
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eureka, MO
    Posts
    13,953
    yup I just forgot to put it in there lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

    Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

    97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

  4. #4
    mini-V's Avatar
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mickey's backyard
    Posts
    8,966
    When I get back home, I intend to join Weight Watchers again, and swim everyday. We'll keep each other motivated.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

    Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

  5. #5
    disneyfanatic101's Avatar
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    9,268
    P & P pal Tiffany! I am going to start my own diet and work out routine this summer. I'll need P & P then.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

  6. #6
    lilo88's Avatar
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eureka, MO
    Posts
    13,953
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    When I get back home, I intend to join Weight Watchers again, and swim everyday. We'll keep each other motivated.
    good deal! I joined Weight Watchers in 06 and lost 37 pounds but I stopped going but I have kept off the weight! Good Luck and just let me know when you start!

    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    P & P pal Tiffany! I am going to start my own diet and work out routine this summer. I'll need P & P then.
    Thanks Adam! Let me know when you start also!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

    Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

    97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

  7. #7
    Keasmom's Avatar
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Wishing Place
    Posts
    19,775
    Try Kashi Go Lean cereal for breakfast. 13grams of protein, 10 grams of fiber and about 7grams of carbs. It hold for about 4 hours before you start to feel hungry and it does not taste like cardboard. I am eating it since I have about 6 to 8 pounds left to lose, (lost half of it and then wen t on a 3 musketeers bunge at my time) to be back at my goal size.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

    Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

  8. #8
    First Timer's Avatar
    First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lehighton Pa
    Posts
    1,099
    Good luck i'm also dieting just watching what I eat and walking daily.. I would love to lose 30-40 pounds by xmas!
    Loni









    First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

  9. #9
    disneyfanatic101's Avatar
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    9,268
    Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Thanks Adam! Let me know when you start also!!
    No problem! I sure will!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

  10. #10
    mattj4226's Avatar
    mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Brookhaven, MS
    Posts
    877
    Tip for Weight Watchers: Don't forget to add up EVERYTHING you eat, not just meals. Even if it's just a small bite of something, figure out the points. They can add up quickly! I have a problem with that, so I go over my points alot of times, not even realizing it.

    Good luck and P and PD for you!
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/


    2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

    Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

  11. #11
    WenD2ndStar's Avatar
    WenD2ndStar is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    53
    I am hoping to do a Disney run one of these days and one of the reasons for that is the hope of losing some weight (about the only thing that will motivate me to run is the goal of a Diz trip , and I need to start changing my eating habits to go along with it. So, I cheer you on and join you in the journey! All the best!
    Wendy

  12. #12
    lilo88's Avatar
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eureka, MO
    Posts
    13,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Try Kashi Go Lean cereal for breakfast. 13grams of protein, 10 grams of fiber and about 7grams of carbs. It hold for about 4 hours before you start to feel hungry and it does not taste like cardboard. I am eating it since I have about 6 to 8 pounds left to lose, (lost half of it and then wen t on a 3 musketeers bunge at my time) to be back at my goal size.
    Cool. Good luck!! Let us know when you reach goal!!

    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer View Post
    Good luck i'm also dieting just watching what I eat and walking daily.. I would love to lose 30-40 pounds by xmas!
    Good luck to you also!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    No problem! I sure will!
    cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj4226 View Post
    Tip for Weight Watchers: Don't forget to add up EVERYTHING you eat, not just meals. Even if it's just a small bite of something, figure out the points. They can add up quickly! I have a problem with that, so I go over my points alot of times, not even realizing it.

    Good luck and P and PD for you!
    Thank you, and P and PD to you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WenD2ndStar View Post
    I am hoping to do a Disney run one of these days and one of the reasons for that is the hope of losing some weight (about the only thing that will motivate me to run is the goal of a Diz trip , and I need to start changing my eating habits to go along with it. So, I cheer you on and join you in the journey! All the best!
    The best to you!!
    That's a great idea!!! I was thinking of making small goals like at 20 pounds go to the beach for a day, then 50 pounds go to WDW (I hope to go in November regardless lol) then when I get to goal I hope to go to DLP and tour Europe!! That would be sooo awesome!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

    Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

    97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

  13. #13
    WenD2ndStar's Avatar
    WenD2ndStar is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    53
    Tiffany--your ideas of goals along the way is terrific! I think I may have to steal it ! By the way, I love your "didn't happen unless it's in a scrapbook" quote. I agree completely!
    Wendy

  14. #14
    lilo88's Avatar
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eureka, MO
    Posts
    13,953
    Thanks Wendy! Be my guest to steal the idea! I saw that quote on a magnet at a hallmark store the other weekend lol. I love it! If you would like to see my scrapbook the link is in my sig.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

    Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

    97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

  15. #15
    peanut's Avatar
    peanut is offline NOOTS!
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,303
    Good luck Tiffany!

    Just remember - it's not a "diet". You're making lifestyle changes. You can do it!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •