Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayer's for our Soldiers in the General Discussions forums; I know that everyone one over fighting in the war needs lots of prayers and pixie dust. I would just like to remind everyone that those men and women are ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Prayer's for our Soldiers

I know that everyone one over fighting in the war needs lots of prayers and pixie dust. I would just like to remind everyone that those men and women are taking on a very dangerous job. It's been happening everywhere and when you have a family member really close to being very seriously being injured or something happens very close to your family member it just becomes bigger in your mind and you pray so hard and thank god that it wasn't your family member but pray also for the family that lost a member. What I'm trying to get to here is a few day's ago a unit that was with my cousin's unit was patrolling in a quite area and one of their groups got blown up. Most of them are dead and the other's probably are not going to make it. They need our prayers all the time. I thank god my cousin wasn't on patrol that night but I also am praying a lot for those families that lost some of there relatives. Please keep everyone fighting for this country in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks so much
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Sorry to hear about those that lost their life. I completly agree with you that we need to continue to keep all of our Men and Women serving in our armed forces in our thoughts and prayers! It is a very dangerous job and I am so thankful for all those that sign up for that profession.
    We actually just had a kid come back from over a year long tour in Iraq this week. It is hard for him because he is basically re-learning his job here in the states.
    I will continue to pray every day for our soldiers and thanks for the gentle reminder Tiffy. God Bless your cousin and all of our Men and Women in our Armed Forces!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Sorry to hear about those that lost their life. I completly agree with you that we need to continue to keep all of our Men and Women serving in our armed forces in our thoughts and prayers! It is a very dangerous job and I am so thankful for all those that sign up for that profession.
    We actually just had a kid come back from over a year long tour in Iraq this week. It is hard for him because he is basically re-learning his job here in the states.
    I will continue to pray every day for our soldiers and thanks for the gentle reminder Tiffy. God Bless your cousin and all of our Men and Women in our Armed Forces!
    Thank you so much Stac.

I thank those people that can continue with their lives when they come back from war. It's amazing.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Our troops are the very best in the world, and they do make a tremendous sacrifice. They deserve our respect, our honor and every benefit they serve so well to earn. So a big shout out to all of our troops, prayers of the 91st Psalm to all of them (the protection scriptures) and a big thanks for the job they do and the sacrifice they make.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Prayers and pixie dust to all our soldiers
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Thanks Chris and GlOny.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Sorry to hear Tiff! P's & P's for your family, all the troops, and everyone affected.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    P&P Tiff. I thought you'd like to hear about a young boy and his efforts to do something nice for the troops for the 4th of July. Anyone who has spent any time in the Chicago area know Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizza Pie. It is a staple here. It was founded near where I had grown up.

Here is the link from the paper today:

Daily Herald | Deep-dish devotion: Vet now wants to ship 3,000 pizzas to troops

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski
    I pray every day for my son and all of the other troops over there. My son left at the end of April and will hopefully be back in November. He is coming home to Maine for Christmas.
    My thoughts and prayers are for everyone that has a loved one or not over there in Iraq and Afghanistan. May they all come home soon. I am very proud to be the mom of a serviceman.
    Love Disney. I hope to go next spring with the whole family.

Thank you all and Susan I thank your son for fighting in this war.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Sorry to hear that sad news, thank you so much for making this thread. Sometimes we just don't realize what is going on over there until we take time to think about it.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Your welcome Nick. That is so right, we just don't slow down and think about the things that these men and women are doing for this country.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Bless them all.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Yes very much so!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Bless them all.
    And you too Sir!

One of my favorite persons ever (guess who) is in the service so all that is happening out there is never too far away from my thoughts, even though I am not American, I do pray for everyone's safe return. Still amazes me that so many brave men and women actually join up to get the job done. So to repeat B's words, bless them all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast