Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss P & PD For Our Own Lou Mongello in the General Discussions forums; Thank you all SO much for your P&PD - I really do appreciate it. This is my third time having kidney stones (they seem to come and visit every 3 ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thank you all SO much for your P&PD - I really do appreciate it.

This is my third time having kidney stones (they seem to come and visit every 3 years or so), and I had a feeling this was coming on. By Tuesday evening, I knew for sure where I would be spending the night (again). I'll leave the details out, but suffice it to say that after driving myself to the hospital, I barely made it inside the ER. Seeing the fully packed room was not on my to do list.

It wasn't until they saw I was pretty much unable to stand (or sit for that matter) that I received my ER FASTPASS to the triage.

(insert excruciating pain sounds here)

After what seemed like an eternity, I had my CT urogram, and (finally) was administered some heavy duty pain meds. However many hours later (insert blurry smilie here), I was home, in bed, where I spent the entire day (and night)

So there's my hospital trip report (no photos). I wouldn't wish kidney stones on my worst enemy, and if you've had them before, you know what I'm talking about.

I know, I know... I need to start taking better care of myself. I will - promise

Thanks again! You guys are the BEST!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Lou,
    I am very glad to hear you are feeling better. And I hope your every 3 years streak with these nasty things is over! Have a good day! *And by the way your ER FASTPASS line had me *
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

I'm so thankful you are feeling better.

NO MORE RED BULL!!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    I wouldn't wish kidney stones on my worst enemy
    Agreed. I'm just hoping I finally made enough lifestyle changes to make sure I never get another one again or I'll never hear the end of the "I told you so's" from the lovely Enchanted Rose (aka Nancy)
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    glad your feeling better now lou, sorry it was a real pain, never have had a kidney stone and hope I never do!! Hope you never have another one either!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

supermariodrums is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Good to hear your doing better!
    Disney World is not just a place, but an experience.

Back in the world for the 2013 Marathon Weekend!

WDW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123