Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss extra prayers for our troops and all killed recently. in the General Discussions forums; a few weeks ago, my hero (Josh), his whole platoon was bombed. the report came back as everyone died but Josh. I know this is hard for him right now ...
    vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye

extra prayers for our troops and all killed recently.

a few weeks ago, my hero (Josh), his whole platoon was bombed. the report came back as everyone died but Josh. I know this is hard for him right now losing so many ppl he knew as brothers.It is also braking his heart knowing that he is getting discharged permintly from the Military. He is in some pretty rough shape and needs some extra prayers and lots of pixie dust.Please also pray for those who died in his platoon.. there were a lot of them and this isnt the first time they were bombed..only last time, half of them died and then they were down to 96, now left to just one. Prayers for all of those effected. Thanks everyone.
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    wow. That is so awful. P's and P's for everyone and all the families.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    My goodness, that so terrible. Lots of healing pixie dust for Josh x
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Josh and all the families involved are in in my prayers.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    thanks everyone. i personally havent gotten a chance to talk to him, but my brother did and he is the one who told me. ill b sure to pass on all the kind words to Josh as soon as i can. It means a lot to me and im sure, many other families to know that there are people willing to help in times of need.
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Heartbreaking for everyone. So sad. Prayers for you to be his strength, prayers for all the families. May God see you all through this horrible time.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wow, that is so awful, many prayers for all involved and their families and friends.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Something from Abraham Lincoln to a Mother who lost sons during the Civil War

Executive Mansion,
    Washington, Nov. 21, 1864.

Dear Madam,--
    I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.
    I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
    I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
    Yours, very sincerely and respectfully, A. Lincoln
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.