Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss prayers for a 6 year old please in the General Discussions forums; I know all of you here on DWT have kind hearts, and would like to ask each of you to add a little girl into any prayers you might send ...
    DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle

prayers for a 6 year old please

I know all of you here on DWT have kind hearts, and would like to ask each of you to add a little girl into any prayers you might send to whatever god you hold dear to you, positive thoughts, pixie dust, ANYTHING!

A little girl called Elouise, from my sons class and a very very close friend of my niece, was taken into hospital about 24 hours ago with a headache and problems with balance. As of right now they are transfering her to another bigger hospital, thinking that at 6 years old she might have had a stroke, possible caused my another problem (which i refuse to consider yet), but basically, its still being figured out at the moment.

She seems so tiny to be dealing with something so huge, please dear friends, add her and her family to your kind hearts and let this all be a problem that can be diagnosed, treated and overcome very fast.

thank you xxx
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Hoping that it's nothing major!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Prayers and Pixie dust for her and the family and friends. This is so awful to hear. I'll keep her in my heart and thoughts.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Prayers and pixie dust for Elouise, may she have a swift recovery and absolutely nothing major.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    Pediatric strokes, my friend had one..hes getting better..he'll b back soon to school. Prayers and Pixie dust, i kno what its like waiting to hear if they will b okay.

my school started a pediatric stroke awareness cause. we are selling purple braclets that say "Kyle's Kause, pediatric stroke awarness" trying to help his family out with the bills..im trying to get them to sell online. we'll see..Lot's of pixie dust and prayers headed over!
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Sending Prayers and Pixie Dust.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Prayers and Pixie Dust times 100,000! No parent wants to see their child in pain or suffering.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Elouise and family will be in my thoughts & prayers. Please keep us posted on her condition.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    When a babe is stricken like this we all feel so helpless. So sorry, it must be especially difficult for the kids in your family to comprehend. My DH BF daughter had a stroke at 3 yrs. old. She is now in kindergarten, nearly her ole self. Prayers that she recovers quickly and the Doc's can get the diagnosis quickly.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Prayers and : coming your way. There seems to be nothing more gut wrenching than when a small child is hit with an illness that seems so over-whelming. I truely hope the diagnosis comes swiftly and with a positive outlook for a full recovery.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Kimagination is offline A-Ticket holder
    Prayers coming her way now!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Prayers and lots and lots of sparkles for that little princess, Fiona.
    I have had 2 Eloise's in my life. My mother and my great grandmother.
    People with the name Eloise are fighters, lovely fighters.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    Thanks for the kind words, thoughts and prayers.
    News this morning is sounding a little more positive, it looks like it might only be a stroke (there's a comment you'd never expect to bring relief). She's in a good hospital and i guess things are slowly getting worked out, knowledge is power and all that. She's quite a way from home, but hopefully updates will come through during the weekend. Please keep up the prayers and pixie dust, its working well so far xx
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary

it's been more or less confirmed as a stroke due to a blood clot. They had hoped to do another scan to try and see why it happened, but Elouise is feeling well enough again to refuse having it done LOL. We've heard they'll try and get it done later.
    x FIONA x

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I'm still sorry she's in the hospital but I'm glad that she is feeling better and that is was more or less confirmed as just a stroke. Many P's and PD's are still coming! Thanks for updating this!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast